Nooooo dumb ass kids movies are supposed to be dark...

>nooooo dumb ass kids movies are supposed to be dark, moody and take themselves seriously like my based Dark Knight series!!

Attached: image_06aa7fbd.jpg (540x810, 138.98K)

This is unironically the best capeshit movie since Batman Returns. Just one massive action scene oriented joke that doesn't take itself seriously in the least

What movie ?

Birth of a Nation

Movie that doesn't matter. It's all just some tiresome like what do you even get from watching this movie, only people I can see watching this are people who are high and zoomers.

dumb ass kids movies need to be realistic so that kids can get a better gasp at reality and not end up being delusional chuds like you

if they had access to eternity wishingwell why didn't they wish for thanos to go away???

Attached: 1647211951429.png (625x626, 39.9K)

people that loved Thor:Ragnarok are claiming its shit.
so that defeats OP's point.

I loved Thor:Ragnarok but aint going to watch this. You have to make a stand against the trash they serve us because we keep complaining while paying the for it.

No Loki no Thor, simple as. Go away, Cohen, go fuck an Albanian

It was okay. It might have been great with a little bit of editing by removing a few dumb scenes and having more scenes with Thor and the bad guy to give them time to develop their relationship. Which would have given more weight to the final confrontation.

>what do you even get from watching this movie?
A dumb, entertaining movie

>81% drop
lmaaaao

Name a better one

Catwoman (2004)

Kids movies dont have to be terrible. For example the ending scene rips off Spy Kids, an actually great kids movie and unironically great movie in general.

how are you people not tired of watching turn your brain off shit by now

Cut all the David Cohen scenes and you got something worth watching. I was so happy when I thought he died

Umm, sweetie, the PAW Patrol movie can do it just fine. Why can't you?

This is the kind of movie that does it right rather than trying to come up with some sort of deep, emotionally engaging flick about a dude dressed as a bat or a sprider or whatever. This was a fun kids movie with fanservice, humor and set piece action scenes. A genuinly fun movie that achieves everything it attempted to do

Morning Disney Shills. Hope you’ve saved your $$ because DIS is trading below $100 per stock. The mouse’ budget is getting thin