So was he a replicant?

So was he a replicant?

Attached: Deckard.jpg.jpg (838x356, 35.08K)

doesn't matter

Why?

because it's not real

Yea

Being a human doesn't require you to be a human, same with K.

Attached: dbb.jpg (625x855, 255.15K)

Because if he feels like a human, acts like a human, thinks like a human, looks like a human, etc…isn’t he basically a human?

Now apply this to transsexuals

No, because there's a sequel set 50 years later and he's still alive.

I haven't seen it. Is it REALLY worth watching?

Transexuals don’t look nor think nor act like women THOUGH

no, it's a dumb thing that was added later. the movie also makes more sense if deckard is human.

a trannie doesn't look like a human tho

the first fact is that this Deckard is a replicant meme comes from the unicorn,
the second fact is that Deckard talks when asleep,
last, the movie is about replicants being human.
And yes: the silly silly thing is to fall for the replicant meme you're all falling to at the beginning of the movie. Because there are no replicants in Blade Runner. No replicants at all. Only humans.

Attached: bormiolo_AC_SS350_-44490418.jpg (350x350, 17.31K)

>Tranny doesn't feel human
>Certainly doesn't act like a woman
>Will never think like a woman because he never suffered the experiences that only XX uterus pretty menstruating women have
>Doesn't look like a woman despite thounsands of surgeries
Trannies are not only not women but also don't fully quallify as humans so their rights should be revised case by case.

Attached: 1649978217545.jpg (189x352, 31.18K)

Do mutilated men dream of a sheep that can accept their delusions? I do not think so. I think persecution is part of their perversion.

how can you be real if your father is a cuck and does nothing about it.
Better yet, how do you know your father is your father if your father is a cuck ?

It’s better than everyone was expecting, for a totally unneeded sequel.
Apparently not although the unicorn origami thing only makes sense if he was, in light of the earlier gotcha with Sean Young about spider dreams. Also deckard got to fuck Sean Young in her prime so maybe it doesn’t matter

It's good.
Doesn't has an agenda and isn't a soft remake of the first one. It could have been a standalone movie, in fact.
Jared Leto, as usual, is the worst part of the movie, but his castle was pretty comfy. Try to watch it in a quiet night without interruptions, in your biggest screen and with the best audio you have.

if you can drink hard alcohol with a split lip without flinching, you're not human

Attached: decakrd-drinking.jpg (600x343, 37.47K)

Like I always try