What are your favorite fat people kinos like My 600-lb Life?

What are your favorite fat people kinos like My 600-lb Life?

Attached: 1657964807043.webm (480x640, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@angelicalopez1991
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>choose your jannie

This is some half-life 2 beta physics shit

Jesus he’s getting larger

Any more kinos with this group?

1000 pound sisters

Attached: TammyToast.jpg (800x475, 84.9K)

I swear I saw these fatties at iqualmart the other day
They were hovering around the deli/prepared foods section getting entire grocery bags filled with the chinese and fried chick they have
like seeing an animal in the wild

reminder fat people exist to push the absolute limits of human body

fat people further research of genetics and immortality

globalists push for cheap food for fatties so they can fatten up and experiment on them. reminder nasa fakes six moon missions. yet these retards wanna go to space. space? what fucking space you fucking retards. there's no space.

It’s like taunting? What is this? Like a little dance they made to prove they’re cool and happy people being that fat? Look man I get it but the guy in charge, the fattest one, those guys get REALLY alien. Like you know some of these guys are just fat people who get that they’re fat, but the absolute monster in the middle has to turn them into his fucking fat gang just to feel good about himself. There is definitely a weight where you just start abusing your friends and bullying them into your stupid fat games and pathology

>space? what fucking space you fucking retards. there's no space.
I bet you pissed yourself laughing thinking that was the funniest thing you ever heard

it's not a joke.

nothing about this is funny. your taxes go to space coverup.

Attached: 1492732489804.jpg (1024x550, 146.67K)

I dont understand how they can walk and breathe.
I've just done my knee in at the gym and i'm unable to walk correctly for the next 4 weeks at minimum.
How can someone, who can literally turtle into their own body be able to stand and walk?

Attached: squat.jpg (1027x807, 72.14K)

Eddie Bravo is my fav even Rogan forsaked him

underage b&

On the (chicken) wings of liberty.

What's it about spics and being chronically overweight? I've been to California once and I don't think I've seen a single Mexican who wasn't massively overweight or at least chubby as fuck. Sure there were fat white and black people but spics easily there most prominent.

Back fat would topple those fags behind him.

Lazy Mexican, too much napping not enough working! Eat burrito, taco... No exercising!

This is why fat people who try to lose weight shouldn't jog, their leg bones will snap from the stress.

They're addicted to sugar and greasy unhealthy food. Not uncommon to see some of the mexican roughneck guys at my place drink as many as 3 large bottles of coca cola a day.

And I guarantee that whale gets piped by simp what an unbelievably shitty world

Immigrants coming to the West proper are overwhelmed and easily addicted to the easily available high-carb and high-sugar foods we have here. If you're from a poor country, of course the first thing you do is stuff yourself with sugary shit on daily basis.

I like how you made him leak his bones through his ass in this simple drawing

If one of the smaller planets behind Jupiter pushed him over, the shockwave would level half his neighborhood.

Attached: fatso jumped in.gif (220x391, 1.21M)

TikTok is Lopez something, also that's a woman in the front

I still have yet to figure out how the fuck that creature loses like a foot of height at will

Attached: eating-disorder-boohbah.gif (220x164, 296.74K)

Holy shit, I had no idea.

Welcome to the future where everyone is a monstrously obese genderless brown skinned blob.

tiktok.com/@angelicalopez1991
cringe kino

how much does he weigh? I'm impressed that he can stand

if this is fat then what the fuck am i? im like a third the size but still not thin

Attached: 1654458220093.jpg (589x466, 46.3K)