STAR WARS: ACOLYTE is in pre-production

Thoughts?

Attached: acolyte.png (605x638, 309.2K)

>Thoughts
that if you give a single fuck about star wars past the age of 15 you need to grow the fuck up.

Who fuckng cares about High Republic?

>show
Damn. At least with movies people forget them in a week.

Women and trans folks.
>Y0R WAY

Can't wait for the sad fucks who hate watch this trash to start spamming threads

Words cannot express how exasperated and disgusted I am every time I learn that Disney is shitting out another fucking Star Wars show.

Attached: piett mah boi.png (268x283, 97.51K)

Nobody. It's selling like shit when it comes to comics and novels. Not a single video game in development. Not a single movie in development. A single series in "pre-production" which means absolutely nothing.

i'm sick of star wars
i'm sick of capeshit
i'm sick of fag propaganda
i'm sick of groids

we know, everybody is sick of them

When will they stop milking this dead cow?

how do you shoot a series about space wizards on location?

Given the books don’t even hit 10k sales, I’m guessing nobody.
Though granted, a non Zahn or Luceno book in general will struggle to hit that too

DOA, they better cancel it.

There is no info on Acolyte. This is a bullshit thread. That post:
>Supposedly POC LGBTQ lead
>non-SW fan in the writers room
>If you don't think this going to be the best SW show then...
Yeah, this is obvious bait to get the retard Menace grifters to seethe about in endless Youtube videos and rile up "fans". Why do 4channelers fall for this shit constantly? Autism?

This is going to be "the best Star Wars" just like TLJ

>More Soi Wars

Attached: Beyond_tiresome.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

>Set a property in the High Republic because you fucked the post-Empire era so hard there aren't even Jedi to work with
>Alphabet protagonist even though pre-Skywalker Jedi are sexless monks
I fucking hate the Jews bros.

Can’t wait for the black lesbian lead

Will there be poorly shot scenes that are directed horribly and come off as lollicon and will for some reason get you called a pedo by the fat jew tranny jannie nigger disney shills and then banned like happens to me everytime I post this shit and call it out for what it is?

Attached: 1655044147396.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

they threw their fanbase away chasing the fickle roastie audience like all western media has