So where's the next Thanos?

So where's the next Thanos?

Attached: image.png (748x1055, 1.83M)

>Next big bad they're pushing next is black time traveller named Kang who was also previous Pharaoh

Lol

We wuz KANG is next

Kang is black, chud

who is pic related going to play?

Attached: deyhere.jpg (500x535, 35.12K)

The future of Marvel is here... to slay!

Why is capeshit dying bros? I feel like normies are getting tired of this.

The future of Marvel is queer...and gay.

Is it tho?

Attached: Young Avengers.jpg (3464x3464, 1.56M)

>main antagonist presented in a tv show
>not mentioned in any other movie or show so far
>next confirmed appearance will be in a fucking antman movie that will be more about antman's daughter than antman himself

i'm tired of kids and women in this new phase.

America Chávez and Wanda's kids are gay, so... yes

If I had to bet, I'd say they're doing Kang. Ant-Man will end in a defeat and Kang gets the keys to time travel.

Attached: 1647406793193.png (686x695, 458.76K)

But since he is a black man he will secretly turn out to be a good guy all along

He already is? Whole point of Loki show is that TVA founding Kang dindu nuffin

obviously the brave lesbian hero who'll lead the multiethnical resistance against the white Any Forums virgin nazis

loki didn't make any sense

>hey hi, if you kill me, some crazy bad guy will destroy the world
>girl loki kills him anyway because she was kidnapped as a kid
>world is reset and now TVA is even worse than before

???????

> A Masterpiece can only be created once. It's why we rarely hear the term 'Masterpieces.'

They already made their Masterpiece, which is the Infinity Saga.

Also remember that the average normie never watches the Mouse+ shows. So when they go to the theaters to watch this, it'll be super fucking complicated. Imagine watching MoM without watching WandaVision: One moment Wanda is grieving for Vision, then the next moment Wanda is grieving for... her kids? Where the fuck did that came from?

I feel like they should've sticked to Cinematic releases. TV shows are good and all, but don't fucking make them intertwine with the main theatric plot. Look at early MCU and Daredevil, both were successes without being dependent on each other.

I'd say Galactus but I don't think they have the movie rights to Fantastic Four characters still.

what is the top left?

They do, they don't have Spiderman and his villians rights and that's all that's missing.

They have an agreement for Spiderman and select villians to appear in the MCU, but Sony holds the rights.

It's Heimdall's son. He is introduced in the new Thor movie and he can project his face to Thor. No, we don't know who the mom is and yes, he has no comic equivalent nor was he hinted at by the other movies.

>he will secretly turn out to be a good guy all along
That was the point of the Loki show. Kang kept the multiverse in check. Now that he's dead nobody is able to stop multidimensional bullshit.

Doom is showing up at the end of Wakanda Forever according to leaks right? Who gives a fucking shit about some doctor who jobber villain named Kang when we're getting one of the greatest marvel antagonists? Unless of course they fuck it up.

LMAO

>Doom
Cast him.

why is werewolf a drug dealer ?

The reanimated corpse of Rip Torn