You now remember Captain Phasma

You now remember Captain Phasma

Attached: 290228406718772.jpg (640x388, 61.26K)

still better than any trash from the prequels

Attached: 1474012479010.jpg (1363x722, 275.85K)

They did our girl so wrong.
>Rise of Skywalker could have been Phasma commanding her own first order with tons of storm Troopers loyal to her
>She wears a shattered mask like Kylo does
>A power struggle between the resistance, the first order under Sith control, and the Phasmas order under storm trooper control because he knows Kylo is incompetent and not immortal

fanfic.net is the next tab over fag

Showed up in a chrome storm trooper suit, dies. It's for the toys, it's always been for the toys

Phasrey

Attached: CYNAu6cW8AA50kZ.jpg (600x867, 66.82K)

Still a very good suit. Do not even remember her in the movies.

>Film 1
>Good guys defeat and humiliate her easily
>Film 2
>Good guys face off with her again, presumably forgetting that she's already been defeated and humiliated
>Defeat and humiliate her easily
>Film 3
>I didn't bother to see this one after pirating the first 2, but let me guess...

Why on earth did they have different directors for the sequels? Phasma is a great example of something that was set up in Episode 7 but then practically forgotten in Episode 8. Just like the Knights of Ren that were hyped up a lot

their choice of director really doesn't matter since it's so horribly written there's no way the direction could have saved it.

Abrams and Rian had a lot of influence in the stories of the movies they directed. It would have been a more coherent mess if they had just let Abrams or Rian do all three movies by themselves.

One of my cousins (female) is obsessed about this character, she has like a 10000 plushies of her, toys etc.

Guys no joke, this character came about from a piece of concept art for Kylo Ren's original armored costume that was pinned to a wall until Kathleen Kennedy saw it and told them to make it into another antagonist.

She gay/bi for Gwendolyn Christie?

I wouldn't be surprised, but she's like 15

Has she read her novel/comics? I heard that they semi-redeem her and make her an actual badass and not a fucking loser like in ST.

>their choice of director really doesn't matter since it's so horribly written
these things may have been linked

Attached: file.png (777x99, 14.86K)

ah yes the only stormtrooper captain ever

it would be just as shit but less funny

I refuse to believe Johnson (or Abrams) wrote all of it without input from the producers or the story group. That's not to say they're not responsible since they certainly contributed

She’s fun in nu Battlefront 2 I guess.

Attached: 379374C9-A75D-40D8-B854-726FB0F70779.jpg (500x408, 22.55K)

Boba Fett of the new trilogy?

Most characters are. I wouldn't remember them if it wasn't for that game.