It's been 13 years

How do you feel about this movie?

Attached: image.png (718x1024, 1.38M)

K I N O
WE ARE DEAD, WE ARE ALL DEAD

WANT ME TO TRASH YOUR THREAD

Bale yelling at the cameraman was the best part of the movie

The original ending where the robots are revealed to be trying to save humanity and creating a paradise which humans reject is kino. Also John Connor died and was replaced by a Terminator leading the war against the robots also kino.

Love or hate this movie, it tried to be more than a soulless remake

Third best Terminator movie.
A double feature with this and Reign of Fire is Balekino

Same as always. Would've been a kino movie if it focused on John Connor, instead we had the cringe terminator eating up most of the screentime.

The last good Terminator movie.

I remember it was fucking stupid and that the Terminator could have killed every single character a hundred times over there but instead they just threw then around and shit constantly. I liked how it looked though.

Forgetting something?

Attached: F0204596-DD11-4B82-8E29-78AFA1CC36E1.gif (480x246, 1.67M)

This remains the most video game like movie I've ever seen. Idk if it was the pacing that made each robot encounter feel like a different level.

This. Bale as John Connor was perfect

damn you got me. make it a triple feature

I really liked this movie then and now. It felt almost like a Dark Horse comic.
My only complaints were
>Bale using Batman voice
>The stupid heart transplant ending

Otherwise it was brilliant. We got to see the future war. But it was smart.
No ray guns yet, Connor was respected but also had his skeptics, the T600s were menacing, and the wasteland was kino.

I tell new people to watch it in this order:

Terminator 1
Salvation
Terminator 2

Attached: 956025.jpg (600x923, 121.92K)

it was boring

>Dark Horse comic
Damn looking back Marcus in Salvation is just that hunchback guy (Forgot his name) from Dark Horse comics

kurt wimmer never got a fair chance, dude was a potential kino machine. say what you want about ultraviolet but the action was just as fun as equilibrium. dude made devil may cry cutscenes in real life without going too into wires/cgi terrirtory. everytime a game animator makes a character with two pistols do massive action poses shooting at crazy varying angles (lucian, reaper, all the dual pistol stuff in lost ark, countless others), its 99% because they watched a kurt wimmer film. would have loved to see him grow as a director

your taste is shit. that is all.

I remember loving this game, and Terminator 3. Not bothered to watch the 2 new ones.

Attached: file.png (640x904, 866.55K)

It didn't tho because thoes we just ideas someone said out loud and it's a shit movie

Also, I forgot about this.

Attached: file.png (832x1200, 767.35K)

Like every Terminator movie after 2; a wasted opportunity

Real and only Terminator 3. Rest is just not canon for me. Not perfect. Shame that any chance for sequel died before they even released it to cinema.

The best Terminator film by far.

Damn I just started watching this before opening Any Forums.