American cosplayer who "fought" in Ukraine gets beat up on the subway when back in the US

American cosplayer who "fought" in Ukraine gets beat up on the subway when back in the US.

twitter.com/TaranQ/status/1547986495004221440

Attached: 1657939291585.jpg (1080x1697, 577.85K)

talk shit get hit

that's the one rule crackers can never seem to learn.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 02-40-10 Eric Striker.png (437x346, 21.82K)

Oh no no no

>beat up

Sounds like American Propaganda to me

how do you read "vasquez" and think he's white?

Who tf wrote this

Why is fought in quotation? I keep seeing everyone from the pro-Russia camp calling him a larper. He fought there for months, which can be attested with things like: videos or reports of people from his group being wounded/dead, which means they were fighting. Is there some kind of larp inflation going on?

you can or you can't read?

I don’t think a military man would be wearing his trousers hanging round his bum.

>start shit for no reason
>get the worst of it
>look like an asshole
based

>gets beat up
Yeah man that was brutal, liveleak shit don't post this shit ever again you sick fuck

>supports globohomo in other country
>experiences the "beauty" of globohomo at home
lol
lmao

>I love sucking Russia's dick.
pathetic. go bomb some apartment buildings vlad

I just hate white people

>use tiktok
>get your ass kicked
nice
tiktok is for faggatronies

Attached: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (590x525, 48.73K)

>Is there some kind of larp inflation going on?
Obviously, yes. It's called wartime propaganda.
He's an actor that they hired to pretend fight to help sell the war to Americans.

>He fought there for months
you fell for propaganda you retard
99% of everything you saw about this war so far from both sides is memes and videos made in ARMA2

Attached: 1647613242513.png (800x600, 667.87K)

based black guy

god I love larpers trying to act tough getting their face fucked up, you just know he had an attitude everywhere he went until he fucked with the wrong guy

>sttaahp!
>its not worth it!
>staawwwp!
>staaahhhpp!

I feel like their shrieking took some of the bloodlust out of both dudes. Big dude lost his footing, black dude lost his footing a bunch but at least landed some shots. All and all nothing fight. Black guy wins by points but on paper but there was no victor. At least both men squared up.

Attached: DPRHEROGIVIPSY.png (566x293, 108.7K)

Didn’t expect to be on the black guys side
>black guy talks shit but clearly doesn’t want to fight
>whitey keeps pushing for a fight
>whitey gets blasted after taking shit for 5 minutes

Literally the only people fighting are the neo-Nazis and everyone else is LARPing near Poland.

VATNIK

MOMENT

Attached: 1651267830623.jpg (1280x960, 162.11K)

BREAKING NEWS

POLTARD MIGA CHUD BOOG BOY GETS DROPPED

Attached: CHUDBreaking.webm (406x720, 1.49M)

i remember some story about an elite navy seal guy getting jumped by a nigger. He managed to kill the nigger but was badly wounded.

Nigs and marines have been going at it since the fucking 40s. Nothing new. Both sides win some and lose some.

marines an navy seals ain't the same thing but yea otherwise carry on