Did you ever had a mandela effect moment in a show?

I do remember watching Return of the Jedi when I was young, and I remember the opening crawl being green, which made sense because Luke's new lightsaber were also green. This was in effect up until around 2010 when it suddemnly looked like every other episode's and no one else could recall this. It's not bad memories either because being poor as fuck, having no internet and no PS at the time I was rewatching this movie whenever I got sick or was bored and my friends weren't available at the moment.
Do you have any memories like this?

Attached: ROTJopeningcrawl.jpg (1280x720, 100.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsAEdblcqU4&ab_channel=dvdtv1234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show or movie. Sorry got a retard moment

yes a couple at least, but at the moment can't recall what they were
I remember talking about them on here before

Speaking of Star Wars, I distinctly remember Maul's lightsaber being cut in half in the final fight of Phantom Menace, and he then uses one half like a conventional single bladed saber.

yeah I remember this too

Wait the fuck that didn't happen? I'm pretty sure that is still in the movie

b8

Here. You remember correctly.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsAEdblcqU4&ab_channel=dvdtv1234

He does. He has a single blade in Clone Wars (then dual qields with Darksaber) and tgen uses inquisitot blade parts in Rebels to make q double saberm

Attached: images_9977c4747f0a.jpg (640x905, 73.54K)

Hi OP. I have the 4K83 copy which is basically an attempt at restoring the original theatre version of RotJ and this is the only green text in the beginning.
The crawl is yellow like the new versions, but it has been redone so the paragraphing and length is different.

Attached: RotJ 4K83 1.jpg (1141x748, 37.33K)

This is the crawl.

Attached: RotJ 4K83 2.jpg (1033x533, 89.02K)

I checked the 16mm Telecine version on archive and it also has a yellow crawl.

Your copy of the movie was defective. This never happened.

Thanks for the info. I'm also looking forward to the restoration in 4K
It was VHS, so it might make sense, but I remember every yellow being proper yellow except for the crawl.
It was a pirated version, but I don't understand why they would only change the colour of the opening but everything else is the same.

I posted the green text because my theory is your kid memories have combined the colour of the 'Lucasfilm Limited' text with the crawl.

Memories are far more fluid than we think.

Brooo0 where can I see that or the other og theater cuts?

Maybe it was tv color setting.

You're right, it is in the movie. Not sure why I thought it wasn't

most likely the reason

Do we really need two threads about Star Wars Mandela effects?

Attached: Fruit_logo.svg.png (640x435, 111.47K)

I remember the cornucopia and I live the UK where they aren't even a thing.

It was probably your VHS or your TV. I remember the first time I saw Aladdin and the King of Thieves, the sequel to the Disney film, was at a neighbor's house on the TV in their kids' playroom. The climax is in a giant golden room with the Hand of Midas, and I remember it was green on their TV, the whole room. Any time I saw that movie again on my own TV at home, it was of course, gold.

So their color settings were all fucked up, or it was an old TV on the fritz.

Attached: sand.gif (480x360, 1.36M)

Feed of the Seed

>Do you have any memories like this?

Pearl Harbour, when the airfield gets attacked Josh Harnett yells into the phone Ï think World War Two just started!", I remember everyone in the cinema laughing theyre asses off because of the retardation in that statement, and then in the dvd/bluray release the line was changed to Ï think World War Two just hit us!"