When was the last time you watched WWE?

When was the last time you watched WWE?

Attached: 7CF9DED1-C310-4A8C-9DEE-9B27FD5387DB.jpg (1284x722, 248.29K)

2014 probably, I only watched it then because it was on at work
Last time I really watched it with any regularity was 2003

When The Union formed up to take on The Corporate Ministry.

When R-Truth came in as a confederate soldier. Couldnt be topped and stopped watching right there

Holy shit, I just realized after posting this that it wasn't even WWE yet, it was still WWF. I guess technically that means I've never watched WWE.

Same thing

The Edge and Lita screwing in a bed in the middle of the ring storyline bit is where I checked out permanently.

does watching 8 Pounds of Gunt with Gahoole and PPP count?

when Rocky went bald

When they dropped the who murdered Vince story because of Benoit. The should have continued it.

Couple of hours ago.

Back in 92.

the sweltering summer of '92, give or take

he was fucking hilarious for a little while there

They were literally almost done with story when it happened. They had the Raw set decorated in all black and were going to have a somber memorial for Vince where he would make his return, then the Benoit news breaks just before the show starts and they had to cancel everything and kick out the audience.

When Chris Benoit successfully destroyed the WWE by murdering his entire family.

Benoit was still alive.

In wood shop back in '99 there was this black kid who, every single day, would come into the room and climb onto his stool, puff out his chest and shout, "Finally, the Rock has returned to shop class!"

Around the time covid hit and they couldn't have audiences, but even then I was only watching a PPV every couple of months and keeping up through WOR/WOL. I haven't actually enjoyed wrestling since the Naito/Omega/Okada/Tanahashi/Shibata era. That shit was absolute kino. Never even watched AEW, despite the fact I probably would have enjoyed it more than WWE shit.

Unironically based, that would have made me start watching.

I gave up before I left for boot camp in 2002. I'm pretty sure it was still WWF. The Invasion was the last good storyline.

Cringe fiction. Kill yourself.

Reigns vs HHH
That Wrestlemania was pretty fun, but when the guy who people claim killed the business is being cheered over the top babyface who's being pushed to the moon it really says everything about where the company was heading. Heard that its only got worse.