We need a gun for the terrorist

>we need a gun for the terrorist

Attached: 1200px-AK-47_type_II_noBG.png (1200x465, 300.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kucefQ6sYbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder that milled ak47s like that pic are extremely rare and the vast vast majority of ak pattern rifles are the stamped sheet metal akm “modern automatic kalashnikov”
the original design of the ak47 was stamped, they couldnt get it to work so they switched to milled until they could get the akm to be reliable

youtu.be/kucefQ6sYbo

in english doc

>we need a gun for the counter terrorist

Attached: main-qimg-545bec65e1531a4806fa060778fc11f8-lq[1].jpg (602x452, 70.04K)

>bomb has been planted

>we need a gun for the good guys

Attached: 300px-MP_40_AYF_3.jpg (300x157, 6.78K)

>we need a gun for chads

Attached: ASh-12_Bullpup_assault_rifle.png (700x342, 258.33K)

based and /k/-pilled

hitler if he was in 3000s

Attached: 1627250685835.gif (480x455, 108.45K)

the famous ‘ak47’ is actually quite rare, those are milled out of a block of metal. the one used by dunies across the world is typically the akm- same idea but separare sheets of metal stamped together and it’s much lighter

>not a SAM5
lol

stamped what? a stamped upper? a stamped barrel? this is the shitposting board not the manufacturing board, nigger

a stamped receiver you retard. an ak doesnr have an upper

It's a piece of fucking friction pressed sheet metal slopjob shit. I've built 3 of them over the years and am unfortunately intimately familiar with the platform. The critically important trunnion sitting in folded 1mm thick sheet metal with thin rivets holding it in is the most 1950s tank factory nonsense horsetrash that has ever been popularized. The barrel gets pressed into the trunnion and held in by a pin, making the entire trunnion and barrel assembly pivoting and resting on fucking thin sheet metal. Not to mention the dual lug bolt design (which is also critically dependant on the trunnion for maintaining headspace) is prone to wear one side faster than the otherside unless the metalurgy is 1000% correct and flawless vodka infused steel, and when the bolt lug is worn 0.001 in. out of spec with the other side you risk a major explosion of the entire rifle as only one lug is making a locked connection when the bolt is closed. The rest of the barrel components are press fitted on, like the rear sight leaf, gas block, and front sight post. That's fine and all, until something breaks and needs replacing. Guess what happens then? Fuck you, that's what, because the rifle was designed in a fucking tank factory shit hole that requires 100 different 500 ton presses with special jigs in order to move shit around on the barrel.

1/2

Attached: aajUcT5yQvHnX7QCDmZxFqskIppccN_z4K-5nUWF3eo_jpg.jpg (1536x2048, 2.11M)

>we need a gun for euro terrorists

Attached: csm_MP5K_re_22fd18d65c.png (413x348, 120.37K)

>American AK

Attached: 1620441708254.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

2/2

That whole thing about AKs being hard to break and easy to fix? It's a fucking meme, nothing more. Don't get me started on the fucking trigger. It's uses a fucking guitar string wound up by a vodka money wrapped around the hammer then snaking it's way back to sit on the trigger and actuate the mechanism. Not to mention the tiny dissconnector springs that like to snap in fucking half for no fucking reason making the gun 100% useless. It's a piece of fucking shit from top to bottom. The only slightly acceptable versions, like others have mentioned, are the milled models, but those are like less than 1% of all AKs, if even that much. Fucking hunks of shit. I hate building them, but I've bought into the jigs and presses so I still do it even though I've grown to hate them.

Attached: image_215.jpeg.jpg (480x640, 302.59K)

Literally superior non-poverty tier firearms.

>we need a gun for the cop

Attached: 2020-07-13_088.jpg (900x600, 42.28K)

>We need a gun for the black dudes

Attached: tec.jpg (2400x1350, 248.2K)

>sir we need bodyguards for a high level politician/CEO

Attached: secret.jpg (460x295, 14.37K)

Lol stfu bitch my dad has an cheap shit rebuilt Czech upper stamped AK that he’s ran at least 20000 rounds through and it works just fine with basic maintenance

>tries to shoot Charlie with le heckin based M16rino
>jams
>gets pumped full of holes by an AK

>bringing a revolver to a mag fight
ngmi