Has capeshit finally peaked?

Has capeshit finally peaked?

Attached: 1657892411945.jpg (3000x1680, 392.83K)

please explain this. the webm doenst help

You have mental issues

i now need the webm

>noooooooooo just let people enjoy the yearly cgi goyslop
No thanks, schlomo

They had to save on budget for all the God Butchering

RITA FINNA ESCAPE... MUHFUGGIN

Judging by the budget, I would say this is some Dr Who episode from the mid 00's

>I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN

Thor is trying to convince Jane to stop being superpowered, as it is slowly draining her life force and killing her. Jane argues that while Thor is out in space, someone needs to stay on Earth and defend its people from injustice like police slayings, the ghost of Trayvon Martin appears and agrees with her and Thor relents.

it's ironic capeshit that's bad on purpose, stop thinking and consume

I think Lil' Sneed here is Heimdall's son, who apparently also happens to be a nigger in the MCU. He's talking to Thor using crazy ass Chi magic or something.

>Black Heimdall is an absentee father
I mean he is dead but it checks out

>previously visions
>currently projection
This shit is embarrassing.

Black Lives Matter

>WEY DA FRIED CHICKEN AND WHITE WOMEN AT

It won't peak until we get an Endgame level team up with no straight white males.

I don't know what's funnier, the bad cgi of the droopy eyed kid who looks high, or the absolute deadpan seriousness with which the other characters are talking to it.

It makes even less sense in context.

It's over. Why do the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park 1 look better than the latest one?

This. It's fucking embarrassing. $250M budget, this has to be on purpose, and I'm wondering if there will be anything like this in BP2 or any of the woke favorites' properties.

Black Matter Lives

Attached: 1646187249172 (1).gif (351x198, 778.72K)

but Trayvon Martin wasn't killed by the police

lmao nice gif

Attached: 1315542961584.gif (200x204, 429.6K)

Bix noot nigga xd