Worst movie adaptations?

Worst movie adaptations?

Attached: scottpilgrim.png (972x1440, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap2oXTQBSfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terrible movie. Don't watch it.

I watched it 2 days ago and I liked it

The comic was boring hipster slice of life shit. The movie was just a fun action comedy.

There is no bad version of Scott Pilgrim. The books, games, and movie are good and the anime will probably be different from those other adaptations and be good as well

My ex gf really liked this move and used to play this song she first heard from it all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=ap2oXTQBSfk

My Garbage Truck!
Truck!
Truck!
Truck!

Unironically great movie

>The film was re-released in theaters last year
>Finally got to see it in theaters for the first time
One of the best movies experiences yet

The book makes this look like a Disney movie

Attached: AmericanPsycho_onesheet_USA-1.jpg (1213x1800, 553.98K)

Stop being a incel fucking loser faggot. Its a great movie. Compare this movie to ANY pozzed anti white shit media out that is today like TEH BOYZ WHITS SUCK. yet you hate scott pilgrim. retard fuck

>Get the PUTA

Far from it. It's great but it serves its own purpose.
Basically this. Each adaptation offers something the others can't and there's enjoyment in that. Personally I like the movie over the book due to how well it animates the comedy of the book, despite the fact that the movie ends on a note that's not really deserved or understandable.
The only "retard" is you, it seems like you can't handle other people's opinions

The movie sucks. Awful cast. Cringe humor and dialogue. Gay music.

If you dont like the move I dont care but its just cuz you saw the Negative XP song and have no brain of your own.

Attached: FWpasU3VUAYvuK6.jpg (1125x1412, 224.3K)

>Awful cast.
Michael Cera is the only bad casting decision, and that's literally the only real flaw of the movie. Everything else is great. cope

How does this make your case any better? People can not like a movie simply because its not for them, plus Neg XP's song is great and unironic free advertisement for the movie which is extremely ironic when you think about it. Prime example: I may not agree with them, but I can see how they might see this movie's "comedy" as drab or painfully overrated
See I never got why people were against Cera's role as Scott? It's really not like anything would've changed with a better casting pick since the movie tailors a lot of Scott's personality, growth, and who he really is as a person

Nah, MEW was a good choice but her acting was awful for the character, despite her looks Ramona isn't meant to be an actual doom and gloom goth girl.
Alison Pill also looks like she's on the verge of cracking up with every scene she's in.

Don't forget Larson.

There's really one simple fact that makes Michael Cera as Scott completely fall apart - does he actually look like a guy that'd be a part of a shitty garage band? The answer is no.
Comic Scott is meant to be an hyperactive loud douchebag straight out of a gaming YouTube video from 2012, Michael Cera's earnest deadpan softboy take on him just doesn't work at all, especially during the first half when the movie is basically retelling the first volume word for word.

Attached: scottpilgrimvol1.png (747x448, 560.43K)

Yes, but he doesn't look like the Indie Band Member Scott from the books though. There's more to Scott than being
>an hyperactive loud douchebag straight out of a gaming YouTube video from 2012
A good portion shows us how awkward and grim he can actually be, which could explain why Cera's Scott looks out of place. Rather than Cera's Scott fully being Scott it takes a few key things about him and discards the rest. The argument still remains that nothing would really change since in the movie he's nothing like the comic scott you want since it tailors the books. I mean they have Nega Scott become brunch bros with Scott at the end of the film? This movie is clearly not trying to be a 1:1 of the book

if you read the.. whatever they were, comics? graphic novels? anyway if you read those first and liked them then you probably hated the movie. Everyone else liked the movie despite the two main characters being terrible people. It was also heavily aided by a great sound track.

what's a normal day like in the life of someone with such contrarian shit taste? for example, do you wake up every morning, take a big steamy dump, then eat the fresh turds and call it a gourmet meal?