Can you even imagine how bad the inevitable MCU xmen will be...

Can you even imagine how bad the inevitable MCU xmen will be? The social commentary will be even less subtle than usual and will be completely wokeified

Attached: xmen.jpg (1320x743, 130.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r26yRRdH3mQ&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=bV0jEcYCLG8
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're afraid to use the title "X-men" because they're of the sjw backlash.

Why are they still using the name "X-Men" in the TV series then?

I can imagine a live action X-Men that takes visual inspiration from the 97 cartoon. I have no idea what the fuck they're going to do to Cyclops though.

easy, because user forgot to take his pills

kek, the ex-men

Fake outrage to get your attention. It worked! What's the deal with viral marketing schemes?

what do you mean about cyclops

Protesters in red hats that read “MAKE HUMAN DNA GREAT AGAIN!”

Attached: Image-28.jpg (1910x996, 412.42K)

Cyclops' entire character is "straight laced white man dealing with the stress of leadership and making the hard calls"

>tfw Magneto is played by Denzel Washington

Attached: 1632022496101.gif (498x498, 77.24K)

X-men wouldn't make any sense in a post-Endgame MCU, where everyone is jizzing on about superheroes anyways.

Mutants would be seen as rock-star gods, since they don't need enhancements like an Iron Suit or a godly-hammer.'....so where is this world that's supposed to 'hate and fear them'?

Also, I'm getting a sense that the MCU's X-men is going to rift hard on the 90s cartoon, instead of being it's own thing.

Recent breadcrumbs in the MCU about the X-men usually have that cartoon's theme song hinted in the background.

Doctor Strange 2 (intro of Prof.X):
youtube.com/watch?v=r26yRRdH3mQ&t=6s
Ms. Marvel ("something in your genes @0:30)
youtube.com/watch?v=bV0jEcYCLG8
X-men Animated Opening Scene, (rift in question: 0:10)
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

I really have no hope for the MCU-X-men if this is how they are going to treat it.

This looks like the sort of crap Neal Adams would work on.

is the implication that any social commentary is inherently bad? do you just want stuff blowing up with no underlying meaning? that's pretty low IQ of you, user.

Attached: X_Men_Marvel-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 135.85K)

g
since cyclops is a faggot anyway they should just make him an actual faggot

>I have no idea what the fuck they're going to do to Cyclops though.

Summers bloodline is pretty kino if they can do it right.
>X-cutioner's Song.

did you know the reason he cannot control his powers is because at a young age he took brian singer's belt buckle to the forehead?

NTA but it'd be nice to not have neo-maoist propaganda constantly being shoved down our throats. That'd be a refreshing change.

It's God Loves Man Kills written by Chris Claremont.

It's acceptable if mutant hate is still allegory for racism. If it's going to be implied that it's about accepting faggots though, then X-Men is doomed to be garbage.

Jordan Peele directs the X-Men, screencap this

The best part of that comic is when the preacher points at ... that!!! and out of nowhere it's Nightcrawler, standing there like some loser in school.
They should do that What if? the X-Men lost to Inferno and just kill everyone when the actors get too old, then pull in Doom, and give the audience some credit. Not everything needs an origin story.

Throw in on top the X-men are Jedi, or the Jedi are mutants.
God how horrible.