There are STILL no movies about how working second and third shifts completely kills your soul

There are STILL no movies about how working second and third shifts completely kills your soul.

Attached: 1656725412322.jpg (1840x1996, 416.36K)

muh 18% differential

That's because most movies are made by Jews and the goys they allow to become rich known as actors. None of them can even conceptualize what you're describing.

He was a Thief user.
Easier to steal things at night.

Attached: thief1981.jpg (1280x692, 129.28K)

Is this a Thief/Michael Mann thread or a doomer one? Because if it's the latter then everyone should watch this

Attached: 279837459823759245.png (389x518, 342.9K)

movies do not follow real life even the ones with real life people are lies that brush over what history they want to cover and rewrite it. Yes it sucks working at 4am but thats not going to get people to spend $$$ at the box office.

2nd shift is based. 1st shift is the real soul-killer. I haven't had a good sleep in years.

Night shifts are peak comfy though.

i have a degree and work from home where i mostly do nothing until 4:30pm

>second shift
>if you want to see the sun you have to get up early
>which is precisely what this mong is complaining about regarding 1st shift
>if you get a good night's sleep while working second shift, you will have time for early lunch and then it's off to work

It puts you at a complete disconnect from practically all of society. Even things like running errands becomes a bigger pain in the ass, especially since everything that was open late still closes early as fuck due to covid.

>work from home

another inhuman globohomo ploy

>shifts
>not working 6hrs on / 6hrs off for months at a time, 7x a week
Feeble mortals

Attached: 20220708_054832.jpg (4032x2268, 2M)

i get to play video games and have my wife suck my cock

>work 2pm-11pm/3pm-12pm for 4 years straight with random 6/7am starts thrown in to bait lates/absences
>get questioned why i dont show up to literally anything outside of work

Now that's peak inhuman. I don't know if I'd do it even if I didn't have a family and craved social isolation. I think I'd rather go hobo or something instead.

I did a similar thing only for 6 months

>mostly start between 3pm to 5pm
>shifts change EACH week
>you get to trade shifts with other wagies
>earliest possible shift is 12pm unless you get a 6am one where you're like the only one on the (you guessed it - open office) floor
>if you work night shifts you have to create an excel file of your activities and send it to management like good goy

Attached: Bringing_Out_The_Dead.jpg (553x755, 50.01K)

WFH is the real soul killer. At least working at night gets you out of the house. Now just imagine how worse this current generation of shut ins would be if they never even had to leave the house for their job. Imagine the fucking smell.

I'm about to start working 9:30-5:30 four days a week, starting next week. I'm nervous that I'm not going to be able to cope with the grind. I have no idea how people do even more than this. I haven't had a job since before covid and that job was usually just 3-4 hour shifts every couple of days. Unironically scared bros.

how can anyone work those hours without killing themselves

>imagine the fucking smell

That's a minor problem compared to lack of differentiation between home and work life.

The exception being working as a translator.

Mine's 8:30-5:00 but I get an hour off for lunch and two 15 minute breaks. It isn't so bad if you can segment it into fragments in your head. What are you going to be doing?

zoomers barely work, that's the thing. honestly i don't blame them for being the first generation that don't want to be soulless wagies but they aren't doing anything productive as an alternative either

Essentially a kindergarten educator. So it's basically just supervising toddlers and occasionally setting up activites for them. It's not hard work, but it can be so inactive at times that time passes very slowly.

at the basic level the hours themselves arent the problem. its the complete destruction of a life outside of work that hits the hardest. you will never have a good schedule for hanging out with your bros, because you only get 2 days a week to do it. and then on top of that you must balance what youd like to be doing yourself against the rest of your social life. you also probably wont have any desire to take on anything major in the few hours before you have to go to work.

i don't mind working 40 hours/week (i actually do less) but I hate the idea of being there at 8am every day. then i'd have to get up at like 7:20 to be at work on time. fuck that. i hate waking up early. i want to sleep until 12pm every day. it's just more natural to me

You have all morning to do shit because everything is open in the morning. Working from 5-3, nothing is open. You have to use PTO to go to the fucking dentist

i use a full day of sick leave to go to the dentist even though i could easily schedule it for 5pm or on a saturday. i just have a shitload of sick days to burn. actually way too many. i'm trying to figure out how to take 5 months of sick leave using the FMLA by saying my parents are sick or something

There is nothing more demoralizing than going to work at 3pm.

Wouldn't at least half of your shifts off be spent sleeping? Sounds brutal