Is he the modern day Jon Stewart? Think about it...

Is he the modern day Jon Stewart? Think about it. He fulfills the same role that Stewart did in the 2000s in pointing out how corrupt the media and politicians are and making fun of them. His show is the most entertaining thing on TV today just like The Daily Show was back then. I can't be the only one who went from watching Jon Stewart every day 15 years ago to watching Tucker Carlson daily now.

Attached: merlin_152014323_762e8330-f832-4f51-8a3a-8b66f2f254f6-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 330.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq4UHWSTdO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1cmnwbGmu7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a grifter just like every other right wing figure

How much money you making off Military Industrial stocks every time Biden says “however long it takes” fellow Democrat?

What is he grifting? I watch him for free.

never liked jon stewart

>he's a grifter just like every other mainstream media figure
fixed

Is he the modern dsy Stuart Little?

He’s thinking outside the incredibly small, one dimensional sphere of leftism so he is… LE BAD

Tucker is building support in Iowa. He will be running in 2024. Trump was a warning shot. America will be reborn.
AVE CAESER!

I've never thought of it that way but I'll agree. The left has so much power now that it really can't pull the same "outsider making fun of the system" shtick that Stewart and Co did. Colbert's the biggest sell out of them all, and Stewart and Oliver are hardly better anymore. Even under Trump it wasn't nearly the same. Now we're at the point where most major institutions are parroting far left talking points, so the only verboten place left to criticize the system from is the far right.

>*stares quizzically at you*
how is this such a potent interviewing technique? it reduces his opponents to gibbering seethepiles 99% of the time

>Tonight, a VICIOUS ATTACK ON WHITE PEOPLE as Diggem' is now changed to Diggher'
>When is enough enough? When will our culture stop coming under this neo-marxist assault?
>Sorry, my handlers are telling me it's time for another holocaust survivor charity ad. When we get back, more about how the reboot of beloved classic Shirt Tales has decided to remove Bogey Orangutan in the name of racial sensitivity. Yet another example of the Left's war on white culture.

America was a mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq4UHWSTdO8

Attached: tuck.webm (640x362, 1.43M)

He's essentially the paleoconservative version of Bill O'Reily, who was huge for political TV.

Stewart is even worse than Colbert now. He had a guy on to "debate" critical race theory and every time the guy opened his mouth to say something, Jon talked over him, cutting him off and calling him racist and telling him he's not allowed to have an opinion because he's white.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1cmnwbGmu7w

Tucker is the media and is in line with the establishment. You are naive.

Attached: a5f[1].jpg (640x466, 29.33K)

Msm is Republican propaganda thats y i mever watch it. Barely kno hu dis faggot is

Like how though

ayo frfr bruh watchu watchin on tiktok no cap?

Tucker can actually make a coherent argument instead of le jokes that aren't really jokes

Carlson doesn't want to be POTUS, the gig he's got now is too good. He sits in front of a camera spouting whatever he wants, making his enemies look like fools, making millions as the most-watched person on American TV. The responsibilities of POTUS are much more extensive and much less rewarding, he's not going anywhere. Honestly 2024 is probably going to be DeSantis and maybe Blake Masters if he wins his Senate race along with whatever Romney/Bush-tier retards throw their hats in the ring. I'd be surprised if Trump runs again I think he might be content as a kingmaker rather than trying to be the actual POTUS again. DeSantis vs Masters would be interesting because DeSantis is clearly a very capable and efficient conservative governor but he's got negative charisma and he's truly not much more right wing than most Republican politicians. Masters on the other hand is untested as a politician but he's clearly a true believer with far right beliefs.

WELCOME to cucker tonight, today - why you should lie down like a dog to foreign powers while I spout criticisms and platitudes with no constructive behavior at all, because I'm a sensationalist emotion hound who wants you to watch my show first of all

Is this really what he believes or is he just trying to catch up with the left wing narrative that's sort of made his whole original Daily Show comedy shtick irrelevant?

I dont have social media. I read AP reports and books.

He's not, but that user of course knows that. He's the only person on primetime TV to talk about replacement migration, anti-white policies, marxism, uniparty, etc. But Tucker is, LE BAD.
If Trump runs, I doubt anyone serious will challenge him. If he doesn't, then definitely I could see DeSantis running.

He is the most profitable and watched primetime cable news show. He's not niche or under the radar in any way. His talking points generally align with Republican party talking points of the time. He regularly has high-profile politicians on his show to regurgitate these talking points with.

He's just a reflection of the exact same phenomenon on the left, who do the exact same thing.

The role Jon Stewart filled in the 00's doesn't exist today in any capacity, nor does the same Jon Stewart.

>His talking points generally align with Republican party talking points of the time
You've either never watched Tucker or have no idea what Republican party talking points are.

Attached: 1645406365530.jpg (736x525, 41.54K)

>If Trump runs, I doubt anyone serious will challenge him. If he doesn't, then definitely I could see DeSantis running.
I think you'd see RINO Bush/Romney types try to run against him but I don't know that someone like DeSantis would. I'm very skeptical that he'll run again though. The kingmaker positions he'd be in if he doesn't run is just too perfect for someone like Trump. He'd get all of the ego-boosting media focus without any of the responsibilities of having to actually be POTUS again

He's definitely a paid russkie asset grifter to be sure.

Attached: Cucker-KGB-Tarlson.jpg (1433x1032, 552.11K)

>His talking points generally align with Republican party talking points of the time
Yeah, he's a Repuiblican.
Do you think that at this moment in time the Republicans constitute The Establishment?

Please tell me what positions Carlson exposits that run counter to the party, or don't fulfill a narrative that is advantageous to the party.

Seconding this.

Republicans and Democrats are both always the establishment. The "establishment" isn't whoever is pretending to run the government at any given time, it's the only force that has ever controlled it in modern history. The opposition is mostly theater.

WTF I love Tucker now?????

Dont bother. Republicans lie like breathing. You used to get banned here for even using the word Republican when Bannon first purcahsed Any Forums

>replacement migration, anti-white policies, marxism, uniparty, etc
None of those are "republican party talking points". Nationalism and isolationism aren't even either. You've just clearly never actually watched what he says.

>Do you think that at this moment in time the Republicans constitute The Establishment?
With their packed SCOTUS running wild and their Senate split derailing any Dem legislature? You bet.

2/3 of those have been major Republican talking points for well over a decade.

Of course you're going to try and "no true Scotsman" what a Republican is though.

Tucker is the only person on teevee that says White in a non-negative manner

Dumb faggot. Nobody talked about the great replacement until we memed orange hitler into office.

Mental illness

>I think you'd see RINO Bush/Romney types try to run against him
I do too. I don't think an actually serious candidate like DeSantis would challenge Trump when he could win easily against any other GOP member.
Why didn't you leave after the 2020 election? You're here forever now!
Ah, you're liberal definition of "Republican" must be evil nazi white supremacist incels or something detached from reality.
I can see how you'd be confused.

Election tourist spotted

>WTF I love Cucker now?????

...that's generally the consensus of 100% of paid KGB assets that don't point out Tarlson is a paid KGB asset.

Very sad, many such cases.

Attached: You-Right-Now.jpg (600x559, 129.88K)

Jon Stewart was a comedian unless you're saying Tucker Carlson is a comedian too.

>Ah, you're liberal definition of "Republican" must be evil nazi white supremacist incels or something detached from reality.

Based off me associating Republicans with the Carlson talking points you mentioned?
Kinda revealing your hand there.

Those have been Republican talking points since they bent the knee to Orange Grifter. The Trumpbotomy that replaced Old Reagan. And the GOP has been steadfast in their support for Big Corp for generations, no matter whether they mouth Reagan's hopeful Christian platitudes or Trump's combative obnoxiousness.

I honestly have zero idea of what Tucker believes in his heart, like a lot of the modern grifters he'll hold any position that advances him.

Attached: 1373898433633.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

no. early stewart, a little, but later stewart is a so obviously a corrupted glowie that was used to defuse the OWS movement

>t. mentally broken by orange man

Attached: 1642103490082.jpg (1005x1024, 82.47K)

Quality rebuttal, schizo.

I'm from 8

YWNBAW
Military stocks make me feel too guilty so I bought a fuck load of agricultural/energy ETFs in the days leading up to the invasion. A libtard friend I have called me a "war profiteer" so I told the faggot they're modern-day war bonds.

>it really can't pull the same "outsider making fun of the system" shtick that Stewart and Co did.
Jon Stuart Liebowitz was never an outsider

type this anywhere in plebbit and watch them seeth

Yeah, most election tourists went to 8kun.
Even more embarrassing. Did Watkins clean the jizz off the server yet after fucking up the latest Q drop?

>arguing with delusional yuppies detached from reality
No worth it honestly. I'll continue to enjoy Tucker saying Saint Floyd ironically.

Attached: 1648601538379.jpg (247x330, 20.31K)