Friday night

>Friday night
Why are you here?

Attached: ojqSQ.jpg (2048x1362, 569.81K)

I'm a lonely incel that only jerks my cock and play vidya while browsing Any Forums sometime give me a break

I need help bros. I consider myself a white nationalist but I can't help but jerking my whiteboi clitty dick to white girls getting fucked by big black cock. How do I cure this?

testosterone injections

renounce judaism

embrace judaism and become part of the 1% elite that rule over the world
it's literally that easy

The duality of Man

Because I broke up with my gf a while back and I don't know how to get myself out there again in Mormon utah

>t. pathetic janny

Bored and can't sleep because of the extreme heat. Currently watching the new RE series on netflix and my God it really is as bad as you think it is.

Sex is shit and i only enjoy social interaction over Any Forums. I am also drunk right now

I'll embrace judaism when you provide me with a child wife

Some of us have to work tomorrow NIGGER

Im too old and ugly to go out , Ive reached the age where the only things that feel good are exercise , doing well at work and seeing my mortgage balance go down

Autism.

f-fuck I can now respond to those threads with Abe Simpson yelling at a cloud

Attached: download.jpg (967x842, 109.07K)

yup , go ahead man...you earned it

Unemployed again, my restaurant closed.

Attached: cassavetes.jpg (800x1046, 145.34K)

> lonely incel
cringe
>only jerks my cock and play vidya while browsing Any Forums
based

Sorry user. What's next then?

Black women are so disgusting.

>Why are you here?
woke up jerked off worked out took shower ate 3 times in between those watched a little bit of animatrix because there was a thread in the morning about it. played need for speed underground 2 just unlocked all tier 3 performance parts for my honda civic(i know your jealous). played some max payne and some timesplitters. now im here and saw a bullock thread so now i will watch demolition man. all in all comfy ass fucking friday mate

Attached: 65039cd0534d8eb79b7f475027add0eb.jpg (512x300, 13.64K)

Postin' is free.

its cold and it's comfy inside

incredibly based

>played need for speed underground 2 just unlocked all tier 3 performance parts for my honda civic(i know your jealous)
Explain. I never played that game. is that hard or something?

Attached: 1459132123498.jpg (1000x1060, 1.02M)

I don't have friends or a life.

I don't have friends and worked finished early.

Im leaving in 20 minutes for work.

game is long and there are 2 specific race types (url and street x)that have a learning curve making it kind of annoying. i was playing hard difficulty so it may not be as bad as i make it seem