His new show premieres tonight. Will it top Nathan for You?

His new show premieres tonight. Will it top Nathan for You?

Attached: 49D6378D-DEF8-4AEA-AC13-6C573DDFEC60.jpg (481x393, 76.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3vkanuNZbi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't need to

True, I have zero expectations. How To With John Wilson was kino too so if it’s on the same level as that I’ll be happy

>rewatching NFY
>pig rescue episode where he's subtle trying to threaten the scuba stuntman at the subway
I forgot how funny this fucking show was.

that dude seemed sincerely pissed off and wanting to punch Nathan

That was the episode I showed to my normies friends to get them into it

I think that might be the second episode of the entire series. I showed one of my friends clips like the balloons attached to the guy on a horse but they refused to watch it for some reason

Was the dude he got drunk and spilled the beans about how he double teamed a girl with his own brother a non-actor?

It was the episode where he set up an antiques shop so that everything would be easily knocked over in a "You Break it You Buy It" business practice.

i don't think he was an actor. a lot of extras or people used on the show are struggling actors in LA though, which is why they agree to be on camera for some mystery show

>Nathan Joseph Fielder was born into a Jewish family[1] in Vancouver[2] on May 12, 1983,[3] the son of social workers Deb and Eric Fielder.[4]

Is it gonna be like NFY where clueless real people are involved?

that's what it seems. the trailers are kind of vague which is nice

bump for nathan

Are Jews kino?

Yes, this is known without visiting his wikipedia page.
They can be, when they allow themselves to be made fun of.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-07-15-18h25m24s415.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

My ex took me to the toy store in LA where they tried to sell the Doink-IT almost a decade ago since she was a huge NTY fan. We talked to the manager there about it - super nice woman - and she said that
1. They had no fucking clue the entire time if Nathan was serious or not. He literally never broke character and just presented himself as some guy making a show for Comcast or whoever owns comedy central
2. He left THOUSANDS of those fucking things at the store and never came back to pick them up. They kept one and threw the rest in the dumpster.
But yeah I got to hold a doink it and then I doinked my big titty jewish girlfriend at her rich mom's house, it was great

They should have kept more of those things

Episode 1 airs in one hour on HBO. Any cool user with a link to a stream?

Attached: 1656149139303.jpg (492x520, 35.77K)

youtu.be/3vkanuNZbi8

same

No but I can give you my hbo account