ITT: post actors whose career hit the walll

ITT: post actors whose career hit the walll

Attached: 549EDD24-BDF2-4B12-9D8A-F34CAC730186.jpg (366x640, 213.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSe7zb04PEY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

man. and he was on the up and up too

I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FLEE TO MEXICO BUT
I FOUND A WAY
I FOUND A WAY HEEYY

I remember watching D&J as a kid and being absolutely convinced he would be an absolute megastar. Like legit tom cruise/brad pitt/dicaprio tier. Where did it all go wrong? Literal definition of peaked in high school

The same here.

i thought he cared more about music than acting and thats what fucked him

What a fucking retard. Imagine the regrets he must live with on a daily basis. I know its ironic of me, a guy with zero life achievements to be saying that about him but surely its worse if you are destined for stardom and then bottle it?

C A M P A N A
A
M
P
A
N
A

It gave us this youtube.com/watch?v=cSe7zb04PEY&t

the whole show is ironic considering the "cool" guy became a pedo and the fat awkward kid became a chad

The -$600 thousand guy, good times.

Why didn't society treat Jame Franco the same? Could have something to do with their respective religions? Strange

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-203401_Brave.jpg (1080x2400, 597.19K)

>17
Oh noes, the pedophilia!

franco got cancelled too though

Sick fuck

They always have that "I got away with it" grin

Attached: 1526731782688.jpg (738x415, 40.19K)

That’s what people said about Kel

I was just reading about this, the girl reported it to canuck police in 2018 and he was arrested in 2021, did they really take 3 years to "investigate" some texts? Was bell in contact with the girl during that time? Don't they usually raid his home and take all his devices to see if he groomed anyone else before beginning the investigation? Or maybe the cops spoke to him when she first reported it and the legal back and forth took 3 years?

Seems irresponsible for the police to get a report about an alleged abuser and then wait 3 years for them to potentially offend more before addressing the original accusation

Show was lame af

He turned to Christ

anton yelchin

qrd?

i miss him bros. a true kinomeister. he's everything Shia wished he was

He got hooked on cunny, like every other superstar who flys to close to the sun. Wouldn't be surprised if Dan "if she's four then thats a whore" the man Schneider groomed him to be a nonce