So this is the power of WMAF

So this is the power of WMAF....

Attached: 22allen-item-1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1799, 503.07K)

imagine adopting a child to fuck it a little later, hollywood is insane

BMWF bros...

> a little later
though to be fair, the bitches that accuse him aren't necessarily the most reliable sources

chang bros...

Elon Musk’s dad impregnated Elon’s stepsister.

Why do they hold us to these high moral standards while they disregard them?

>w

Woody did nothing wrong.

>Woody Allen
>white

On one of my very last days as a teenager, as I was sitting at my usual place at the food court outside Domino’s, I saw a sight that shattered my heart to pieces. A tall, blonde, jock-type guy walked into one of the restaurants, and at his side was one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen. She too was tall and blonde. They were both taller than me, and they kissed each other passionately. They made me feel so inferior and worthless and small. I glared at them with intense hatred as I sat by myself in my lonely misery. I could never have a girl like that. The sight was burned into my memory, and it caused a scar that will haunt me forever. When they walked away, I followed them in my car for a few minutes, and when they entered a less inhabited area I opened my window and splashed my iced tea all over them. It was all I could do at the time, but at least it was something. At least I made some effort to fight back against the injustice. I felt sick with hatred that night. The hatred boiled inside me with burning vitriol.

ted nugent too

>W
Who's gonna tell him?

Attached: E-CE59jXsAUmUj0.jpg (900x900, 83.32K)

why the manly face

I like your blogpost, please continue.

Roasties seething

Elliot Rodger?

Another incident happened on the following day, near the same location. I went to the Starbucks at the Camino Real Marketplace by myself, like I usually did every morning. I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them. The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran away in fear. I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement. I drove all the way to the Vons at the Fairview Plaza and spent three hours in my car trying to contain my tumultuous emotions. I had never struck back at my enemies before, and I felt a small sense of spiteful gratification for doing so. I hated them so much. Even though I splashed them with my coffee, he was still the winner. He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend, and I was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed.

I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories sir.

Attached: 1631744986033.jpg (200x166, 4.36K)

I suffer as a Eurasian.

Tenda??

I would pay to watch that movie.

Woody Allen is the Johnny Depp to Mia Farrow's Amber Heard

Woody Allen is the Johnny Depp to Mia Farrow's Amber Heard

Look at the color of his skin, kids.

thats just white people

You jews aren't white.

You mean smug AF face?

oh i forget, you prefer the daughter to share lineage
silly mistake really

Seems.... hmmmm.. based

Projection.

Attached: 3830FFDB-061D-4A49-BA22-A590B60710BA.jpg (828x801, 177.93K)

An albino nigger isn't White, neither are Semitic foreskin-munchers,
They're genestealers at best.