I really like this movie, did you like it too?

I really like this movie, did you like it too?

Attached: The_Invisible_Man_(2020_film)_-_release_poster.jpg (259x383, 15.83K)

>becomes invisible
>spends his time being a simp and chasing some ugly pussy

I did but I was seeing it in theaters with my mom and my sister and I got a text from a girl I was hooking up with who I really liked saying that she didn’t want to see me anymore so now I can’t think about this movie without remembering that.

Why is it ugly bitches are always worried about getting raped or killed or kidnapped?

Bruh the jowls on this bich.
Nigga be lookin like a victorian industrialist fr fr

Other than the fact he never noticed one of his suits was missing so she could use it for "badass girls get it done" moment

So she hid one of the light refracting suits or whatever in his apartment closet but he never found it? I haven't watched this is a while but I'd tear the whole place apart trying to find my super secret technology.

This movie sucked and what sealed the deal for me

Not really. I was told this is from the series of Dark Universe (look at screenshot from Dark Universe trailer) where they reboot classic monsters but this looked more like a generic thriller than these monster movies.

I'd argue The Invisible Man was even worse than the Dark Universal Mummy movie for some reasons. Hard to be invested in a protagonist you don't care about and an antagonist you've never even seen (before he became invisible duh). The Mummy paid more respect to actual monster while The Invisible Man treated titular character like a background force. Mummy queen had actual character (interestingly based on a real Egyptian queen) and she had a greater goal while they turned brilliant and clever Invisible Man into a poor stalker.

I can't think of a single compelling scene in the entire movie other than really nice hospital fight and rainy car park scenes. The intro was a head scratcher... Why do I care about her "escaping" the house when the movie's just started and I don't know any of the characters? The Mummy had problems but at least characters were given something to root for. Queen Amunet had better introduction and actually more interesting backstory than anything we got to know about Invisible Man during 2 hours of movie runtime. People tend to forget that Universal Monsters were sort of tragic characters, ones you fear of but also root for them. You could actually root for mummy queen seeking justice but the only reason you can root for Invisible Man is because character played by Moss is so annoying you really see her suffer. Moss is really great at playing toxic and psychotic women, gotta give her that, but stands no chance to that outstanding actress portraying queen Amunet.

As much as Invisible Man disappointed me, I still hope they get this right and next Universal monster movies actually focus on the monster at least as much as The Mummy, while fixing all problems The Mummy suffered from. Waiting for Frankenstein or Wolf Man.

Attached: legacy.png (1284x511, 170.32K)

both upgrade and invisible man were kino. Leigh Whannel quickly figured out the directing. Insidious 3 was absolutely fucking horrible.

I thought Invisible Man wasn't even Universal Dark Universe film. Director said that this was not a part of it, similar to how Joker was not related to main DC line. I mean c'mon Invisible Man isn't even undead like Dracula or Mummy or Frankenstein. It's just a normal guy.

No because the girl was a 3/10

The Invisible Man was Blumhouse outing and these movies were considered a part of Dark Universe since the beginning. The Wolf Man was also going to be made by Blumhouse for Universal Dark Universe. Ryan Gosling was rumored to play Larry Talbot.

Attached: Screenshot_00032.png (778x337, 122.06K)

wasnt it woke?

I think Ralph Ellison would be very confused by this adaptation, it's really nothing like the book.

Attached: bart bwuh.jpg (500x333, 30.03K)

Ralph who? Herbert George Wells wrote it.

He's being a smart ass and referencing the philosophical book the invisible man

>Google Ralph Ellison
>its a nig
Burgers, burgers never change..

The entire plot revolves around a weak trope of a woman with an abusive partner, that's it, except now he's invisible. What a twist!

Attached: twist.jpg (300x390, 14.96K)

There is no way possible that a man who could become invisible would be interested in that hag. You can walk down any street and find a hotter girl.

That's nothing. Ask them about Martin Luther, you know the priest who reformed whole church in 15th and 16th century, and guess what... they will think of some black guy who had a dream.

I laughed when he sucker punched the black girl.