Is he right Any Forums?

Is he right Any Forums?

Attached: 9944AF1F-2E80-492A-A8EC-8E8E95271332.jpg (1242x1593, 834.78K)

Season 3 felt like watching a really shitty 10hr movie.

no

this retard's in no position to lecture anyone on anything

Isn't that what his shitty show is?
I don't watch capeshit so I don't know

>solo confined ep storylines
>8 episodes
>felt like 10 hour movie lel

You’re retarded

I'm fine with shows like that in theory. In practice a lot of shows don't have nearly enough material to justify being that long and should either have more story beats or just be a regular length movie.

damn...this is deep...a veritable auteur...

Kike is disingenuous. How shocking

he's not completely wrong. chopping up The Irishman into "episodes" reveals what bullshit trying to pass off movies as tv is. but there isn't anyone making 10 hour movies and selling them as a tv show

no fuck him, stop releasing your shit weekly and release it all you faggot.

I watched them all in one night.

>is he right
literally depends on the show but I would argue yes, he is right.

But The Boys is literally an 8 hour movie. Is this dude schizo?

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SPLIT UP YOUR NARRATIVE INTO HOUR LONG CHUNKS. EACH PIECE HAS TO BE ITS OWN SELF-CONTAINED ARC AND NARRATIVE..... WHY? B-BECAUSE I SAID SO OKAY????
Pointless, meaningless arbitrary guidelines and restrictions. Who cares? If you want to split up a 10 hour movie and call it a TV show, do it. This guy is making capeshit and wants to lecture others about the "artform". Fuck off with this.

Yes he is right

the more I learn about this Kripke fella the less I care for him

>“They’re more comfortable with the idea that they could give you 10 hours, where nothing happens until the eighth hour. That drives me fucking nuts, personally.”

I guess, but he still throws in so much fucking filler (MM shit, Kimiko/frenchie shit) that occupies half the episode which is neither entertaining nor it leads to anything

>retards on Any Forums think he is talking about releasing all eps at once
this board is unironically filled with the biggest fucking literal retards on the internet

>>Kripke
>>google
>>wiki
>>ctrl+f
>>jew
/5
ahhhhh, makes sense

Attached: goat laugh.jpg (1097x1199, 147.85K)

The Soys writer trying to lecture others on how to make shows is hilarious.

old tv shows with overarching season arcs had filler eps all the fucking time

The season 3 finale of The Boys was so bad I have no intention of watching any future seasons.