Isle of Dogs

What's your opinion of this film? I though the dogerinos were well presented but the addition of a white savior character was unnecessary and out of place. Overall a really good movie I think.

Attached: IsleOfDogsFirstLook.jpg (220x344, 128.35K)

>white savior character
This terminology automatically prerenders all opinions you present as retarded.

White savior? Was one of the dogs "white"? It's a fucking dog.

Pretty sure he’s talking the qt blonde girl with the Afro

the white journalist with an afro haircut. watch the movie

>anchor character for Western audience
>WHITE SAVOIR!
You people are ideological scum.

the whole premise of the movie was dogs talking in English and the audience not being able to understand the human characters because they're all Japanese. having an English speaking human character in it defeats the point

Great film. The addition of a white savior character really tied it up into a nice package and made it enjoyable for human audiences.

Or you're just overcomplicating the idea of an anchor character that appeals to kids because you're an ideologue and therefore retarded.

well I'm not some 10 year old american retard who needs an "anchor character". I liked the funny dogs

>I'm not some 10 year old american retard
You're just a retard. Simple as.
>I liked the funny dogs
Yeah.

i love the movie, the entire sushi scene was kino

No, worse, you're an alleged adult who only lives to seethe about white people and unironically screeches about "MUH HUWHITE SAVYUR" characters in movies made by white people for white audiences.

Title confuses me. The isle of dogs is in London.

you arent funny, you dont make coherent posts on top of the fact that you are yelling at people for saying things they didnt say. watch that poster count go up. you are schizo m8

>Isle of Dogs
>I Love Dogs
Very clever Mr Anderson.

Based.
>REEEEEEE
You're retarded. Most of the attention your thread will get will come from discussion confirming you're a retard (and maybe a debate over just how retarded you are).

idk desu i fell asleep 10 mins into the movie

>savoiur
I literally don't even remeber what she does. She writes a letter to his dad or something?

they've been indoctrinated from birth to believe that any white character in any media who isn't being actively shit on and portrayed as an incompetent clown is representative of "white supremacist racism"

So...dogs are representations of races like in lotr? Outrageous