Not a single good comedy film has been released in the 2020s

Not a single good comedy film has been released in the 2020s.
Why?

Attached: risitas basado.jpg (600x450, 30.26K)

Life has become more absurd than any movie could be.

Comedy is a minefield now. Can't poke fun at anybody anymore for fear of getting canceled. Can't have hilarious scenes like pic related anymore because the troons will throw a baby tantrum.

Attached: ace-ventura-plunger[1].gif (460x346, 507.94K)

Only good woke comedy is The boys cast

i havent watched the new oss 117 yet, but i doubt it wont have humor in it. anyone here watched it?

because they have to big budget action movies now, can't just have a simple comedy

Think of the most recent, good, comedy movie made that you have seen. What movie? What year? It must be a movie that actually made you laugh out loud uncontrollably. It can't just be a movie that technically fits into the comedy genre, that didn't laugh at, but you enjoyed because you thought that it was clever or had a good story (i.e. British comedy).

Don't watch it but I'm not sure that shit is supposed to be funny.

I liked Bill & Ted Face the Music

There has been a great comedy movie released however.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9.04K)

Agreed. I haven't watched any comedies from the 2020's but I don't need to in order to know they are all crap.

>What movie? What year?
pic related 2013

Attached: pain and gain.jpg (300x480, 70.39K)

Is it good though?

>waaah you need to make fun of people to be funny

i know judd apatow movies got oversaturated for a bit but they were pretty reliable laughs. i miss that era

not that user but fuck me, you've got to make fun of SOMETHING, don't ya?

No, it is great

comedy sucks

people don't generally like it but it actually made me laugh several times, which is astounding nowadays

Attached: index.jpg (1000x1467, 300.81K)

no but it seems you need to strawman in order to argue

Unironically Batman vs The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. It was relatively new i think maybe 3 years old.

if theres one single thing the lefties are bad at its gotta be being funny

>laugh out loud uncontrollably
Ice Age with a friend when I was 8