Sci-fi show

>sci-fi show
>character explains the schrodinger's cat incorrectly
>clearly the writers dont understand it
Why do retarded writers do this?

Attached: 0b31b09e6aca5c3b8103e9adf79802db.png (1088x624, 241.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QSzGJv4_q54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've already made this thread

>rick and morty
>sci fi
I hate wikipedia so goddamn much

> movie has portals or wormholes
> has to do the paper thing for the 9th gajillionth time to explain folding space

Attached: pepe-smoke.gif (498x498, 72.63K)

How to become a TV writer:

1. Be Jewish
2. Befriend or be related to other Jews working in TV

This is not a good method and means a lot of retards get jobs they never should.

>the outcome of something is uncertain (extremely common scenario)
>redditors: OH MY SCIENCE! THIS IS JUST LIKE SCHRODINGER'S CAT
why

I hate this trope so much because half the time it doesn't make sense, it just makes the movie writers look smart and tricks any midwits watching into thinking they are smart.

Only Steins;Gate explained it properly.

I remember a syfy show where they used schrodinger's cat as a way to explain the viewers that as long as you don't know the outcome of an impossible scenario the chances are 50/50 because you either achieve it or not. I shut off the tv right there. Was Dark Matter or a show around that time, Continuum?

What is the correct explanation for it? I heard it was originally invented as a critique of uncertainty principle which would explain why it sounds stupid.

they actually did the pen through fodling paper shit in the new thor movie
cringed so fucking hard

That's basically true. Schrodinger thought the copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics was stupid and came up with it as an example of something that must be true if they're correct.

The cat is perpetually in two states until it is observed. Yes, it was a critique of quantum mechanics because the cat is either dead or not, it can't be both at the same time.
It was Schrodinger trying to tell Einstein that Copenhagen was an idiot.

The whole irony of it is Schrodinger's thought experiment was expressly designed to demonstrate how stupid another theory he was criticizing was. Somehow it became representative of it though.

Scientific version of "Chad Yes" meme.

fuck off weeb

Nothing to do with the uncertainty principle -- that's just a function of fourier transforms.

shouldnt schrodinger have realized einstein was an idiot too?

to piss off autists and niel degrasse "ackhually" types

Steins;Gate couldn't even explain cause and effect properly.

it's more like when flat earthers came up with their "view" and then someone points out to them gravity wouldnt work and then they go "oh yeah...gravity must not be real, it makes perfect sense!"

no

it wasnt a question dork.

youtu.be/QSzGJv4_q54

you are stupid

no u

no

flat earther detected