Character is unfulfilled despite having a well paying job, a house and a loving family

>character is unfulfilled despite having a well paying job, a house and a loving family

Attached: 1.jpg (336x188, 24.85K)

find a hobby, OP. Videogames and consooming media isn't a hobby

>character is unfulfilled and has a shitty soulcrushing job, a shitty expensive studio apartment, and absolutely zero contact with family and no friends

Attached: E9IEP79XoAE-jUp.jpg (447x464, 40.44K)

>character is unfulfilled and has no job, job house, no car, no money, no cool shit, lives in a shit 3° world hellhole, is getting older everyday, sucks at everything, has no friends, doesnt feel joy doing nothing

Attached: sad.png (1912x830, 1.75M)

>character has a shitty job and still lives with his parents

Attached: 1550536365586.png (700x700, 1.87M)

If they're completely unfulfilled that's a big problem. But it's normal to want more, to strive for more, to feel like there's still something lacking. Totally normal trait of man

>Character is a white man

Your family doesn't love you.

>the virgin cryposting while having all your needs met and a family that loves you
>the chad 35+ year old virgin majorily depressed NEET that still lives at home and doesn't make excuses for how it's not his fault

Having fun wagie?

>low vitamin D
>poor internal health
>low testosterone
>bad sex

This would make anyone sad.

average people dont have that anymore maybe since boomers were so ungratefull our iluminati overlords took it away

>have high-quality shelter with heating
>have access to food and water at all times
>"work" behind a desk sending emails
>can meet women in an instant IRL or through dating apps
>have access to boundless entertainment
>don't have to worry about being killed
>don't have to worry about starving to death
>don't have to worry about literally anything

OMG but it's like.... boring? Ugh!! I am soooo depressed rn you guys!!!

I got the £60k a year job, nothing changes

that's why he never reached his dreams and he's just coping with his daily life as much as he can, but in the end, he's still a empty shell

Attached: oh shit.jpg (1106x1012, 63.37K)

>have own business
>house and beach house
>wife and kids
>no student loans, extremely low mortgage

Who else /madeit/?

>character is fulfilled despite having no well paying job, a house and a loving family

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Based NEET.

False. Less anxiety, dinner with friends, trips with the missus. Doesn't make you happy, but is enough to bring tangible improvement to your material happiness and ability to create pleasant memories.

bruh I made that last month

>34
>own business
>£140k per year
>wife & 2 kids
>6 bed house and my own kino room
>spend my days jacking off about the days of being 21 banging thots and playing warcraft

Being an adult sucks, you know you have to buy a washing machine, but you can’t just buy a washing machine, you have to research loads and cycles on the models, and you got to pay for it.

That's you

So you're depressed because you had to google for 20 minutes before committing to a significant purchase?

That doesn't describe uncut gems man at all. This is how you LOSE!

Add 4 hours of wife not being happy with colour, and going for the most expensive one. This will happen to you...

The mistake you made was that you made “being comfortable” your goal. You have a nice taxpayer normie setup going on, and you’ve tricked yourself into thinking that should be it, you got yours, you made it. But you’re not doing what you actually want to do.

more like

>34
>sole trader
>19k that one year after tax, i..it might happen again!
>gf & 2 kids, pretty sure they are yours
>ex council house on rent to buy and that shed you will build one day as an office
>spend my days jacking off about the days of being 21 banging ex gf and playing warcraft
>gf loans money from parents

Attached: 113.jpg (667x415, 24.33K)

Hire me

>character has great friends, a job that’s cooler than anything he thought was possible, lots of international travel experience and no longer feels tfw no gf because he’s content with himself

Attached: 539AF294-CAC9-44D4-86BC-9D465EA66FBD.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

OP, be honest, when was the last time you witnessed a "happy loving family" when the husband is actually the head of the house and is respected by his family and he has the final say regarding everything?