We didn’t want a bunch of wypipo watching our new series

>We didn’t want a bunch of wypipo watching our new series.

Attached: 00F77861-5EDE-4DF5-84FD-1CA55B376880.jpg (2000x1333, 719.83K)

I don't get it. He's sitting there not doing anything but he dosen't have a speaker blaring shitty hiphop music. He's not trying to bum cigarettes, either. I assume he's in a meth-induced fugue state?

he vibin

I don't get it. Why isn't she sucking on his big black dick? Surely it's common knowledge that when a negro makes that posture in front of a white woman he is signaling that his balls are at capacity and he needs a draining right now to dispell the frustration that he's in. What a terrible white wife, her bull wants to shoot it all out and she is not helping.

why is HBO like this?

>The guy just straight up said that he doesn't want an all white show as a reason for the niggerfication

Attached: 1657009724111.jpg (1024x855, 71.99K)

chinkanzee moment

i won't watch it then

>We want the bootlegger audience.

You can say that you want to literally genocide white people in camps and no one would care

Many celebrities have already said as much, and yeah, no one cares, they still have careers. Idk why Whites have become such cuckolds. It's so sad.

because white people had never been abused like the other races?

Attached: 1619170476764.jpg (352x351, 28.33K)

there is no such thing as race
we're all one race, the human race
chud

I thought race was a social construct

I'm white and it's basically the nigga moment episode of the boondocks, we could kill your whole family for even threatening white genocide but let's be honest they are too pussy to even actually try so we let them have their dreams of killing whites while we continue to thrive.

>why is HBO like this?
The people running it now arent' the same people running it during the Sopranos-GoT era. Those people got fired because they didn't want to compete with Netflix.

seething wh*te dicklet

Making Danny a negro by blood is kind of funny though.

Daenerys isnt a direct descendant of Colrys Negraryon (as far as we know with the current family tree)

Attached: Linda.jpg (719x938, 224.87K)

This woman is still causing trouble in the community ? Is she still with her cuck ? Kek

That's pretty much modern shows/movies. The story always gets sidelined for the sake of diversity. If you happen to like something, then you like it DESPITE the diversity.
But everytime you add diversity, the show or movie is worse for it. A 7/10 show could've been 9/10 without forced diversity.

How does that contradict what he said? Social constructs are real too. Money is a social construct, as are laws. But both of those things have huge impact on human life.

>white people don't watch series with black people in it
Hilariously deluded. Most white people have no issue with minorities in movies. It's mostly the irrelevant chud minority who doesn't even pay for media anyway who has a problem with it.