> hahaha we're so smart

> we're so superior at our movie knowledge; we know so much more than more people; here us transfer our knowledge
> let me adjust my glasses while I say "actually I'm surprised about that obscure fact you brought up Jay; I concur"
shut the fuck up you moronic pieces of shits; you are glorified neets with slight more time in your hands at watching normie movies; you are the dunning-kruger effect personified.

Attached: file.png (1419x695, 1.29M)

both of them were built for bbc

>...he said after watching an hour long discussion about a 30 year old movie, as if the persons he was addressing could hear him.

You people are so insufferable. Why watch something you don't fucking enjoy.

they hear me, if they read the thread
we know at least Jay the insecure manlet is obsessed with reading twitter comments

> you can't criticize anything unless you like it bro
you are objectively stupid

You know they can see your inferiority complex from space now.

> unless you like everything about anything: you suffer from an inferiority complex bro
you are objectively stupid

it was all fun and games when they were mocking dumb movies, but then they tried to take it seriously and inadvertently exposed themselves a midwits

then go to twitter then if you want to talk to your fake friends

Brain Candy is great front to back. Fuck this "petering out" nonsense. National Lampoon's Senior Trip absolutely holds up. Director Kelly Makin has two comedy masterpieces under his belt.

You sound both insecure and jealous. Like embarrassingly insecure.

> jealous
they are objectively annoying because they are stupid
they have the delusion they are superior intellectuals when the only thing they do is read a wikipedia page and watch a couple of extra feature for a film.

They were just laughing and having a general conversation about a goofy comedy movie that they enjoy. You sound insane.

Any Forums‘s seething over RLM is so pathetic. All this just because they don’t suck off the prequels You fags will still watch their next video and proceed to whine about it as well, rinse and repeat.

and why do you think that's fun to watch?
it's literally watching 2 sperglords saying "we are smart"
they are stupid

>they have the delusion they are superior intellectuals
Do they? Because from where I'm sitting they're just walking about a movie they decided to re-watch so they could make a video for it for their youtube channel that they make money from.

You seriously don’t understand why statements like this in the context of reacting to two guys having a normal conversation about a movie they like makes you sound butthurt and insecure?

> over RLM
I don't seethe over RLM, that fat fuck is annoying.
Jay isn't the greatest either if he is pushed in narcissistic corner of his delusion he is saying anything deep about movie making when he is literally just a youtuber.

> objectively annoying
The irony of you saying this is hilarious

and why is that fun to watch?

> Jay isn't the greatest either if he is pushed in narcissistic corner of his delusion he is saying anything deep about movie making when he is literally just a youtuber.
Can you even give one example of whatever the fuck word salad this is supposed to be referring to?

lol its rumbling, watch out Mom its gonna throw a wobbly

you didn't explain why watching 2 normies saying inane things is a fun watch.

This isn't a fucking critique. This is complaining about perception. Shut the fuck up and stop being a fucking retard.

Jesus fucking christ my dude. I watched a video of two guys talking about a comedy movie they like. How did I miss all this?

Mike should slap around the both of them. RLM is supposed to be funny. The moment they take themselves seriously they become Chris Stuckmann.

Attached: file.png (475x480, 232.49K)

You're not a permanently seething prequelfag

Cry more, faggot

I mean I typically listen to them while I'm doing something else, most because it can get boring to listen to music all the time, and longer content like audiobooks sometimes have a slower pace while forcing your to pay more attention than I feel like. Every so often they bring up other movies I haven't seen and I get to look that up maybe find a director I haven't had any experience with before or maybe a microgenre from some bizarre era. I also typically listen to it at 2x speed because 40 minutes of two dudes talking about an old movie can be pretty tiresome.

It could be worse. Imagine Jack + the fat fuck. I would unsub.

I never get the impression that Jay's factoids have an "aycktchually" smugness about them. I believe he has a genuine love for films and all the little trivia that goes with them, and it's nice to see someone actually like something in 2022 without draping it is 6 layers of irony and sarcasm.

seethe harder

Attached: 1654370732749.png (640x632, 241.64K)

You are correct and the seething faggot OP knows this, and it makes him seethe that Jay has a casual knowledge of movies that OP doesn't. It's both hilarious and sad watching him sperg out

The fat fuck is the "achthyaly" guy here. Jay is usually too much ..dunning-kruger is he's left unchecked by Mike. He doesn't go full retard but he gets obnoxious when he laughs after point out factoids as if we don't know he just found them at wikipedia or the extra features of a movie.

> casual knowledge
It's literally just wikipedia factoids, and shit he found in the extra features of the bluray he just watched.

You give to much credit to youtuber morons.

At least Mike is self-aware and does comedy.

>At least Mike is self-aware and does comedy.
stop defending your e-boyfriend