Budnick knows snitches get the awful waffle

Budnick knows snitches get the awful waffle.

Attached: 1654476291756.jpg (931x919, 85.7K)

And the kid's name? Todd Howard.

>zoomers don't know what real friends are

Disappointing

>instinctually

he knew something was suspicious because John is white, why would a cop be looking for him

>She's not my mother, TODDDDD

Neither do you
or anyone here

if he showed me a picture of George Floyd I would have snitched

i don't get this meme
the kid wasn't pulling some #BLM don't trust cops shit.. they literally just robbed an ATM..

hmmm... this thread seems familiar

But T-1000 spotted John like a minute later.

Shut up, chud. #ACAB

>you see, my IRL anti-social, anti-police, pro-criminal behavior and irrational prejudice against the people in charge of enforcing the law is ACTUALLY justified and good, because of this one scene completely removed from context in a popular mainstream Hollywood scifi movie from 30 years ago

I hate leftists and I hate Twitter SO fucking much.

heh

if he showed me a picture of George Floyd I would have told the truth
>they all look alike to me

He knows John hacks money from ATM's.

>implying americans are gonna pass up an opportunity to rant about black people politics

Attached: 1646130526820.jpg (346x294, 27K)

>a robot couldnt see his pulse, breathing and other vitals change when lying

Learned it from Eurotrash for years.

He's a professional criminal and has dealth with cops before.

Americans literally invented the concept of having black people in your own country. Others were perfectly fine enslaving them on the African continent. You stupid fuckers brought them out of there and kickstarted the whole darkening of the west.

wot

Yeah, we fucked up.

The jews were at the top of the slave trade.

>Talking to cops
Yeah right, like never.

Attached: 1656114673465.jpg (418x246, 63.01K)

>Americans literally invented the concept of having black people in your own country
>He doesn't know blacks were already in Europe but got bleached.

Attached: 1612041042824.jpg (700x394, 48.15K)

>>a robot couldnt see his pulse, breathing and other vitals change when lying
He was only in the past a short time, but unlike the T-800 he didn't have a learning block. You can tell later in the movie he's picking it up quick, the finger wag for example.

Holy shit, is this board infested with niggers or filthy hippy scum? Never ever did I have problems while ineracting with the law. We always just shoot some shit and they always let me go for some minor shit where i could get a couple of dollars fine