You know what can really omprove Sapkowski's story?

>You know what can really omprove Sapkowski's story?
>A nigger banging underage hunchbacked Yennefer to the applause of a bunch of elderly wh*toids!
Well, at least now i know what writers of the show masturbate to.

Attached: the_witcher_netflix_geralt.jpg (1600x900, 300.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PA2FAjiH38A
youtu.be/3YOk0-bo4Ac
youtu.be/ofkMEWxP5Jk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFD7E59A603E48C7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i watched a clip of this show the other day. my god is it ass. everything except henrey, who looked awesome swinging his sword around. he looked straight out of the video games.
ive never seen one actor carry a show that hard

Soul
youtu.be/PA2FAjiH38A
vs

Soulless
youtu.be/3YOk0-bo4Ac
youtu.be/ofkMEWxP5Jk

Cavill, being a fan, seems to be carrying the show in more ways than just acting, and he seems to be great guy in general. But really, i am continuing to watch this just for him alone. What i liked about Witcher books is self-contained stories that were not overshadoved by the grand plot and

jews

>ive never seen one actor carry a show that hard
Show is so bad anons assume this handlet faggot carries anything lol

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFD7E59A603E48C7
Turbosovl.

Attached: Дорога_без_возврата(рок-опера).jpg (4724x4724, 2.34M)

>handlet
The fuck that even means?

Book Geralt is a legit cuck and pretty much an autistic edgelord.

Fuck.
...and good fantasy with slavic style. The show doesn't have any of that, the visuals are specifically made for the GoTfags to not notice any differences with their favorite.

kek
you can work it out

Attached: chad.png (550x457, 514.79K)

the writer is a kike
that's all you need to know

Polish adaptation of The Witcher was bad but it almost had no budget when we compare it to even 1 episode of Netflix's abomination. I'm living in this shithole and fantasy movies never existed in Poland but still its better than this multicultural shitshow presented by Netflix. By the way CGI effects were terrible in polish witcher from 2001 and to be honest, CGI from globohomo version is probably just as bad.

>probably just as bad
worse

It might be true, there was something with a dragon in first season that was possibly the worst CGI thing I've ever seen and nope I'm not paying for that also we had and I mean we had way better actors (they are all gone now one way or another ) in this clown fiesta only Cavill can be called an actor.

This nigger doesn't understand a forelengthening

that thing that accompanied the hunter chasing yennefer is the moment i said fuck it

Holy autism

Sapkowski should be happy anyone outside of Poland even knows about his work thanks to CDPR.

That was mutual, just like Sapkowski was no one, CDPR was nothing but a pc magazine with free games back then. In fact nu-CDPR would be unable to promote any setting due to lack of creativity caused by "western standards"

wait you dont?