What went wrong?

What went wrong?
She was so beautiful and had a very promising career.
How the hell could things go so badly?

Attached: 1442380376393.jpg (1156x1600, 241.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210609040357/https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews broke her

Probably hundreds of rape's

Literally raped by Jewish producers

She's a manny now

Started balding early, probably due to being some weird vegan freak or something, so she decided to just cut her losses and "become" a dude.

Hollywood can't be that bad, I refuse to believe people can get away with that shit in the US of A.

I think Days of Future Past broke her. Kitty Pryde was the main character of the comic version and she probably thought she was going to star in the adaptation. However they changed it to Wolverine being the star. She probably thought it was sexism or something the only reason Hugh Jackman was chosen over her was because he was a man.

Probably couldn't handle her 30's and getting older. Now she's Elliot Six Pack.

> neotenous in hollywood
There's no way she wasn't passed around the carousel.

She was only born a month apart from fellow Canadian television and film actress Sarah Gadon and knew she couldn't compete.

To put a perspective on the pure state of American cinema when Weimar Germany was a thing people in the german film industry used to make fun of their american counterparts for being sleazy sex pests. And if the people making films in fucking Weimar Germany consider you to be an oversexed degenerate something is terribly wrong.

>1442380376393.jpg
what emotion is this pose trying to convey?

Attached: 1419797409268.jpg (2060x3090, 607.79K)

Why are you surprised after what Maxwell and Epstein were doing?
Also read this: web.archive.org/web/20210609040357/https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-molesters-killed-her.html
It's about Steven Spielberg and Heather O'Rourke

Reminds me of Kasey Chase.

Attached: KaseyChase.jpg (400x600, 48.53K)

I think it's the ultimate revenge on her rapists, and pedos everywhere.
It's significant that she destroyed her attractive qualities, now she's ugly so nobody can rape her anymore. :( I feel terrible for her

TiFs often transition in response to sexual trauma, like being repeatedly molested and groped and raped by sleazy Hollywood producers, so I'm told.

just you wait. HE will be cast as Krillin in the upcoming netflix Dragonball adaptation and show all you chuds who’s boss.

I could have saved her and I just stood and watched. There is no atonement for my lack of action. I let the jews do this to her.

Attached: Death-Stranding-Die-Hardman-Confesses-1024x562.jpg (1024x562, 65.24K)

>she will now star as Wolverine and will be put in second place since Marvel only panders to black people.
I can't wait for her second transition.

Well, I can only hope she'll be fine eventually.
Life can be shit. I hope she'll find someone who'll look after her and care for her bros.
She had such a cute smile.

Attached: 1401507925763.jpg (1200x1780, 307.24K)

Post the fake abs and post surgery shots already.

everything went right chudder
I dare you say this to his face

Attached: 1657655351233.png (574x1214, 292.56K)

Attached: 1629522720847.jpg (540x837, 80.36K)

I'm 6"5 he is so small I'm in danger of stepping on him

what went wrong

Attached: 1634376311396.png (1200x1799, 1.28M)

>She'll be fine eventually

Lol no there's no going back for her at this point between the hormones and surgeries. That why almost half of all trannies kill themselves

Honestly the only problem I have is the fucking surgery. Getting a flesh dick or a rotting pus seeping shit smelling axe wound is whats horrible about all of this

So your issue is not with the trans themselves but the butcher "doctors".

Wait, she got surgery down there too?

really?
that's my favorite part

Attached: halberstram.jpg (472x522, 24.94K)

Kek

she took a destructo disk to her tits

yeah I guess you could look at it that way. Though only about ftm, you can look at them and just roll your eyes because they're clearly not men and just come off as retarded dykes.
I do take issue with mtf. They're infinitely worse

She removed her tits