This is so good

this is so good

Attached: MV5BOThjMjc4NDUtNmIyOC00MzhmLWIxNjQtMDlkOTlmNzA0NDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (675x1000, 84.32K)

>muh dystopic liminal space buzzword queerbait
Every time

It's a 9/10 show and would be a 10/10 show if it didn't have "Apple TV+" stapled on the poster

this but with the gay plotline

Why? Apple is actually the patrician streaming service

It's just another mystery box shit.

premise could've made for a great movie but instead it's stretched into a shitty show

Yeah it is and is also right

>implying they didn't write themselves into a corner with le ebin finale

fuck off reddit shill tranny

It's a textbook mystery show, you're still in that period when it doesn't have to yet provide any payoff or consequence so it seems good, but it will be shit. These kinds of shows always are.

apple tv has no movies

This shit is retarded. They just let these guys walk around aimlessly all day and don't do anything about it.

This, these type of shows never pay when they "solve" the mistery. I don't even bother with them anymore.

The company has long since reached the stage where effective management isn’t a priority

This is what I'm concerned about. What will season 2 be about?
Following on will make the show completely different to what it was before now that the truth is out. Mark and friends aren't just going to go back to work and doing the same shit but with a different department would be stupid

This show is similar to Succession in that it's defeated by it's own premise. Nothing is ever going to change, really change

> work sucks
but for millennials
every generation has their flavor of this

there are a few things left
>motive of the company to "kill" his wife to get him to undergo severance
>takedown of the company
>effects of severance on ppl
>what the fuck theyre actually doing down there

What's a movie or show you like so I can reduce it to it's most base form to mock you and demonstrate what a pointless and shitty view this is

damn
touched a nerve

Think it’s more about shady HR compliance departments

They took a single black mirror episode, stretched it for an entire season becoming a lifeless, empty shit of a tv show were nothing happens and you praise that?

>He doesn't want to see Walken and Torturo fuck
Ngmi