I've masturbated to things you wouldn't believe

I've masturbated to things you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 2082acac-27f9-455f-8dde-d1fd90535f14_1200x600.png (1200x600, 1.03M)

Look Roy, I get it. I am also a robot because a Mexican does origami. This movie is fucked.

Same, lost my furry virginity this morning. it's fucking over

shouldn't have have clicked that my little pony thread man, I told you about the damn ponies man

Can you not cheapen this scene with your little jokes. It's one of the only truly moving scenes in cinematic history.

Sea Breamz

>what if love not love preservering
get in line

Roy was a 200+ IQ super replicant with unparalleled philosophical insights. Why did he want to continue to living? Socrates was committed to his ideas and dies because of them. What about Roy?

Filtered.

Because he only lived about 7 years.

>It's one of the only truly moving scenes in cinematic history.
Lmao watch more movies faggot

And you should probably be on the internet a little less.

Attached: hand_solo.gif (250x250, 1.53M)

Typical just discovered blade runner when the sequal was made and thinks it's overrated because it suddenly became popular with normies because he's an edgelord post.

>ITS A SHAME HE WON'T HAVE SEX
>BUT THEN AGAIN WHO DOES?

Time to cum

The 'Tears in the Rain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

user, not trying to be a prick but wouldn’t you rather go out while you still remember? The thought of dying confused horrified me.
Sorry for your condition user

(OP)
The 'Tears in the Rain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

I'm not a furry but cervina7 draws some hot shit

Attached: 1614336645146.jpg (499x481, 29.9K)

:*(

The rainy tears part means a lot to me. I don't know where I am. Are you my dad? Are you going to touch my penis? Why does the nurse keep stealing my teeth?

kek

lel

you posted this in the last thread