SCRUBED

>Eric Weinberg, a Hollywood producer who worked as a co-executive producer on hit shows such as “Scrubs” and” Californication,” was arrested in Los Angeles on alleged sexual crimes committed over the past decade, police said.

>Weinberg was picked up by cops at his home in the Los Feliz section of Los Angeles around noon on Friday for a number of sexual assaults he’s accused of committing in LA between 2012 and 2019, the Los Angeles Police Department announced on Thursday.

Its guy love.

Attached: perv.png (1156x1410, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/07/14/scrubs-co-executive-producer-arrested-on-sex-assault-charges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Weinstein
>Weinberg
There's a third Wein-something that needs to get exposed next

Oh no, a Hollywood sex pest?!?!
Who could have thought

nypost.com/2022/07/14/scrubs-co-executive-producer-arrested-on-sex-assault-charges/

Attached: prey.png (714x333, 28.25K)

i hate jews but we all have to admit this is based

I hate jews but I think I hate women more so based

this is jewish culture if you hate it, you are unironically an antisemit

I hate the vague terminology they always use. What EXACTLY do they mean when they say "sexually assault them"? Is taking their pictures sexual assault? Did he just pressure them into getting nude? Did he convince them to have full on sex with "implications"? Did he actually force himself on them violently? BE MORE SPECIFIC.

What's a scrube?

Enough of your games Moshe.
Go back to Israel

these accusations are very anti semitic!

Yeah same, did he fuck them
Did he answer the door naked
So was it a rape or a groping until they awkwardly left
Big difference

Another jew bites the dust, looks like the PD knows whats up.

Attached: 213AB056-598A-4BB8-ACE3-CFD51832ACFD.jpg (896x972, 118.82K)

this. Nowadays everything a woman doesn't like is automatically rape, so it's pretty hard to tell apart legit rape from the other bullshit

Wait, why would even even need to do that? He's producer of two successful shows, can't he just say that and do the usual casting couch shit?

It's probably in his nature for various reasons

>>Weinberg was picked up by cops at his home in the Los Feliz section of Los Angeles around noon on Friday for a number of sexual assaults he’s accused of committing in LA between 2012 and 2019
What were they waiting all these years?

>unsuspecting

If it's a Jew then they're drastically downplaying it

>between 2012 and 2019
did he forget to pay his protection money or something

Alright, I know, Jews and all that, but we're really reaching an untenable point here where women are allowed to act like sluts and not face any "repercussion" for it. You shouldn't get to make money off your body without paying up yourself.

Women don't have agency

Exactly. That's the problem. "Men" are complicit in letting them act the way they do nowadays.

>hit on girl
>invite her iver
>she says yes
>have aex
>”I was raped”

I just want to meet genuinely kind and good mini giantess bbw gf. That's all

Attached: guy with tall girl with big boobs.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Any producer named Weinmann around?