A scam documentary on youtube gives birth to SJW on the internet and the train has never stopped going faster and faster

>a scam documentary on youtube gives birth to SJW on the internet and the train has never stopped going faster and faster

Attached: 11108CE4-4FF5-431B-8EC5-CC9605429DB0.jpg (400x290, 53.55K)

kony 2012 definitely always felt like test to something more sinister. like it was the globealist testing the power of the internet. the fact that gamergate happened a year later says it all.

No it didn't. It was a psy-op by TPTB to figure out how to co-opt popular discontent and channel it towards supporting their agenda. It was a direct reaction by the state to OWS. It's modern incarnation is shit like the Ukrainian flag on Twitter shit.

Unironically, why wouldn't it have worked?

>gives birth to SJW on the internet
they existed long before that

I think it's pretty obvious what gave birth to the SJW train.

Attached: 1657885650147.png (2434x2110, 1.11M)

>tell immature retards they're morally and intellectually superior by watching some documentary made by gay schizos
>gay schizo has a naked MKUltra on a sidewalk
>pretend Kony never happened
>have a bunch of developmentally stunted retards left over who will latch onto whatever you say makes them feel morally and intellectually superior at the moment
brilliant

What was Jason Russell's real motive anyway?

sucking dick

Actually SA did that

I DON'T NEED NO SHIRT NO
I'M GONNA TAKE THEM PANTS RIGHT OFF

This did feel like the first case of widespread NPC hysteria

I still think it was an interesting idea and what it criticises implicitly (the butterfly mind of the media) is more of a danger.

I've give you an example. Yemen got a ceasefire, which was supposed to be unthinkably impossible, as soon as Ukraine kicked off. It seems nobody knew we were fighting a proxy war in Yemen almost entirely with mercs on both sides, and the few that did don't seem to know it stopped. Meanwhile throughout the conflict the UN said the number of casualties literally never increased by one, they had the same number for the entire war. Sadly its the wrong kind of conspiracy to be interesting to Q-tards.

It was worth fighting about until we needed to sell the weapons to someone else, then it wasn't.

Forgetting and distracting is how the world is run. Trying to make someone famous in attempt to stop people moving on to the current thing didn't work but it shows the problem.

>we
the US isn't involved
>UN casualty numbers
You mean the UN has inaccurate numbers for a conflict they are not involved in and can't get in to the warzone? you dont say.

What conspiracy? The Western Powers have tacitly agreed to use the Middle East as a proxy war for like 300 years now. Oh wow a war over oil how crazy that's insane i'm literally seeing the true secrets of the world.

Fucking retarded Republicanposters

it's not even about oil it's about sand nigger muslim shit.

HEY HEY PEOPLE!

>It's CAPITALISM! It's CAPITALISM, not the jews!
Shut your mouth, commie

I’ve said before that this was the first big test for social media brainwashing

It's about lots of things but the main reason the west cares is oil.

At least we got to see the movement author to go nuts and start pummeling the concrete while naked in the streets. Jackin' it in San Diego

Americans are fucking weird

"the west", meaning the US, only pretended to give a shit to cozy up to the Saudis for a bit and now that it's become clear the Saudis don't give a single shit about America under Biden, America withdrew what little support it was giving in the first place.

Somehow I avoided everything about it besides the name. I still don't know what it was for or even about. Prisons? I'm guessing based on the thumbnail.

No, russia, Europe and even China care about the middle east. Not all send troops, but many do hire mercs as the post clarified. And allies change all the time. US used to like Iran. Then Iraq. Then Israel and Suadis. Someone else next week.

It was about a war lord in Africa doing bad stuff. You know, typical African stuff

African warlords, which may be an actual issue to some people, but this particular warlord was essentially irrelevant long before this documentary focusing on him came out.

Tumblr trannies predate the Kony shit by several years.

That's nice, we are not talking about the entire middle east we are talking about the specific civil war in yemen, which boils down to muslim religious garbage.

You're supposed to pretend 2010 is great and sjws ruined everything recently. That way you support Republicans.

>the US isn't involved
The US is not only directing the war but has been a combatant on numerous occasions. This is public knowledge and the Pentagon doesn't deny any of it.

they refueled some airplanes

>invisible children
>global citizen

Attached: EndRqivW4AA87Ev.jpg (600x625, 42.13K)

It boils down to Houthi = Iran Government = Saudi Arabia, that's all that matters internationally. No one has sat down and worried about the theological implications because they're insubstantial compared to the perceived threats of Iranian influence spreading

you're a literal retard