Zombie movie

>zombie movie
>in-universe, zombie fiction doesnt exist

Attached: 1656922445179.png (1142x1136, 316.43K)

I dont mind when they do this because then there's no retarded, self-aware "are you telling me zombies are real??!?!?" scene

sometimes they really drop the ball with shit like this
i thought it was cute when AJ gave Carmella a dvd of the matrix for her birthday, when Joe Pantoliano is in both the show and that movie

yeah i like it when they say "dont call them zombies"

We're not using the Z word

Goodfellas exists in the sopranos but no one recognizes Phil, Melfi, or Christopher

Good on Karen Hill, turning her life around and getting a doctorate in psychology.
Must of had a bout of amnesia to forget everything she ever knew about mafia life.

>its because we would be able to deal with zombie apocalypse as we are familiar with the concept
we cant even tell people to wear masks in an establishment

>oh no is that a heckin zombie slowly creeping towards me! ahhhhh!!! how will i outwalk it!!!
zombies suck

Fuck, I loved the ending of 28 Days Later. Completely over the top, but fucking perfect.

Not a zombie film

>zombies are a product of some bullshit virus
Yawn, zombies should always be supernatural

Ralphie's hair fooled them

That part of Return of the Living Dead is kino though.

>put on motorbike gear
>now completely immune to zombie threat
These movies are always so shit.

>>its because we would be able to deal with zombie apocalypse as we are familiar with the concept
>we cant even tell people to wear masks in an establishment

Attached: file.png (1030x894, 442.8K)

would rather be eaten alive by zombies than support Spurs.

Its even worse when zombie fiction exists in-universe and they make self-aware jokes about it

>nigger riot
>in-universe, the Turner Diaries doesn't exist

Attached: cat_disappoint.jpg (475x476, 31.16K)

>Spuds

>no one wears any protection

>movie takes place in 2020
>covid doesnt exist

Fuck spuds.

maybe it's played out now but that whole segment in I Am Legend (novel) where the protagonist is figuring out how the vampires work and why they work like in fiction is pure word kino