How did she become a popular actress?

How did she become a popular actress?

Attached: 1657015226097.jpg (837x1117, 147.16K)

Constant shilling on Any Forums no doubt

He went to drama school. Also crazy to think that literally less than a decade ago, there was nothing on that chest , it was smooth as marble . Some American (((doctor))) then lumped some clay together and just pasted it on.

I always imagine the hate comments on Any Forums are written by jelly roasties with awful flappy tits

By being shilled here, of course.

he tried to be a male actor but knew he wouldnt get anywhere so he took some pills for 3 years then came out as trans during the tranny boom 5 years ago and now you know

that dude has some nice tits

Show nips or GTFO

Except some of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on have been transgender. The right insists that all trans women are ugly men with beards. Except that's just a really mean and hurtful caricature of trans women that don't pass as much. Passing or not, they're women.

Also, that's what a woman is to them? Being fuckable?

Trans Women are beautiful. Don't be ashamed for who you are. Embrace it. Embrace those pink, white and teal colors. Wear your true colors and yell "HOW DO YA LIKE ME NOW?!". Make yourself heard. Make yourself seen. Be larger than life. Show you're not scared. Be you.

I'm bisexual and I realized that pride is power. We need to all stand up and fight. When we stand up, bigots will stand down because they're just cowardly pussies. Be proud of you. Because you're amazing. A woman can be a woman even with a penis. A man can be a man even with a vagina. If it's who you are in your soul, then it's you. Sex and gender are two different things. Don't let bigotry tell you otherwise. If you feel you're a woman or a man, then be your true self. Because nobody should control you. Only you control your fate.

I know I wrote a whole ass speech but it needs to be said. BE PROUD OF YOU. PRIDE IS POWER!

Attached: 3D3045BD-1B07-4B4E-A700-E5C27D78F06E.jpg (1170x1532, 307.36K)

how come seeing boba isn't as satisfying when the nipples are covered?

science

booba without nips are pointless. literally

I wonder why

Attached: B2CF7A8D-9AD4-467F-A063-6A7BCA50EE14.png (592x841, 952.31K)

Attached: 156456357645.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

jannies are trannies

Shilling the same threads over and over again will never make him a real woman

I look forward to these threads now because they show how desperate the shilling is.
Makes people wake up.

Attached: 5335B72E-DA19-4637-A71A-1DC01F19D396.jpg (1170x1676, 271.82K)

>she

wth the right angle she/he kinda looks like jodie foster.

also, in op pic looks hot, but the thing is that if anything, you would have to fuck her in the ass, and that is disgusting

You could always get fucked BY her.

What, is the throat no longer an option?

Cute

>she