Reva's 500 dollars lighstaber won't be made

Attached: 6345.png (1510x1106, 453.93K)

>The black series

Holy kek

whio even are the inquisitors supposed to be? i thought siths have that retarded two rule

>No one want ugly negress lightsaber from Disney Obi-Soi Cuckobi tv series
Oh really???

The rule of two was established because there were too many Sith and they kept killing each other plus they were in hiding, by the time of the Empire they didn't need to hide any more and Inquisitors aren't proper sith, they're only taught enough to be used as tools.

They're dark side initiates with little formal training in the force. They can fight, but they're ultimately expendable and not considered "sith". Basically they're half trained so they can never betray Palpatine

>paying all that for a fucking piece of plastic
i know it can be an investment since lightsaber toys from years ago are probably worth thrice as much now
no wonder the east laugh at us

Racism is to blame for this

i'm not sure why would hasbro even require crowdfunding lmao it's scam even when individuals do that but it's even more scam when multi billion companies do that

Force sensitives trained wrong, as a joke.

Attached: 1460025445211.webm (888x500, 2.31M)

They crowdfund a limited release series of different IPs that wouldn't sell a single production run otherwise. It's the domain of collectors. Different companies were doing such shit in the 90s tho but the price for it was waaaay higher than these days thanks to the net.

Force FX Elite lightsabers are shit anyway.

>backing
Excuse me? Isn't this fucking Disney we're talking about? Why the hell would they need funding?

On the power levels of the Inquisition -

Grand Inquisitor is the strongest, most mystically skilled of their number and he was just a freshly ordained Jedi on sentry duty at the Coruscant temple the night of Order 66

Attached: 1311761831029.gif (450x258, 1.78M)

>limit 5 per customer
How optimistic

Jews
There's really no other explanation
Anything made post Disney buyout is fucking trash, and fortunately the people who have bought the merchandise over the years haven't been buying it

But... why? Why would you half-assedly train your spec ops unit? What use does this kind of unit have outside of jobbing to every single SW character up to and including fucking Uncle Owen?
I guess if you want to later introduce the Emperor's Hand as the new and improved, competent version of Inquisitors that would make sense, but other than that, those yahoos are useless

I... I thought millions of people watched and loved Kenoob?
What's wrong with those racist people!

>Be a toy company
>You're compelled by contractual obligation to produce figures of blacks and fat Asian broads that you know are never going to sell
>Lightbulb.jpg
>Uhhhh...hey! Let's crowdfund future products! If they don't get funded, we don't make them! It'll build hype and be great marketing!
>Studio agrees
>Every project with blacks and gays fails and you can just make shit that people actually want to buy

Genius desu

Reminder that this is canon

because 1/2 trained force users are still 100x better then any normal solider, what a stupid fucking question

>sword spinning but they're not

how exactly does this work