SKY KING VIDEO RELEASED

youtu.be/caFIrBXtSxs
The video was just released.

Richard Russell was a suicidal airport ground seroysw2yvices worker who stole an airplane from Sea-Tac International Airport inSeattle, Washington, and took it on a dramatic unauthorized flight, where it was chased by fighter planes as he attempted “stunts” in the air before the plane crashed.

In July 2022, video was released that showed Russell’s last moments going through security, taking off in the plane, and communicating with air traffic control.

The man, known as “Rich” in air traffic control audio and dubbed the “sky king” on Twitter, broke hearts on social media as people followed the unauthorized flight before it came to a fatal end. The incident led to a dramatic and tragic night on August 10, 2018, as aircraft were grounded at Sea-Tac while fighter jets followed the man and air traffic controllers tried unsuccessfully to help him land the aircraft.

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-064811_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1235, 416.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ujOq741RK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/7ujOq741RK8 here is the new video!

>seroysw2yvices

The new video shows him going through the metal detector in a shirt that says "the sky's no limit" & another new video shows him positioning and even jumping into the plane

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-065511_Samsung Internet.jpg (2400x1080, 697.12K)

reminder he did that because his cunt wife forced him to close down their business and move to seattle so she could be closer to her family and he was forced to get that garbage job on the airport. wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating on him as well.

basically - fuck women.

Attached: fgdfgd (180).png (232x279, 155.93K)

If I had to live in Seattle and work as a rampy with a bunch of natives and Mexicans I'd probably an hero as well

>as he attempted “stunts”
He didn't attempt them, he did them

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-050251_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 329.58K)

let me guess they cut out the sections where he shat on the jews?

its just like in games.
taking off and flying around is no biggie but youre done when you need to land.

>getting through the based detector by overloading it

>Naw, I'm white.

Did we learn anything more about her? What's she up to these days?

Attached: Skykingandwife.jpg (1080x954, 328.14K)

>What's she up to these days?
getting spit roasted by BBC

Looks like every other progressive BPD bitch in the PNW

Looks even more mentally unstable than the guy

>Impulsive guy decides to take a plane on a joyride
>"Oh fuck, I forgot I don't know how to land this thing!"
>"Uhh... I-i'm depressed! I'm suicidal! Yeah, that's why I'll crash land."
That's just embarrassing. Feel bad for the wife.

>That's just embarrassing. Feel bad for the wife.

Attached: 1653031684957.jpg (1440x1070, 241.61K)

I'm going to devote my life to learning to Astral project and focus on your post. I will devote every waking hour. I will move to remote forgotten monasteries and study with the mystics. I will read books on the subject until the pages wear down. It may take years of intense training and buckets of magic mushrooms but some day I will project my life force into the room with you, slip my ethereal hands around your neck, and choke you to death. It'll start with a tingling. An itch in your throat. As I gain clarity in the Astral plain you will start to feel it more and more. You'll beg doctors to figure out what's wrong but they'll be baffled. And slowly, but surely, you will wither and die. And then, when you're dead, I will focus my then immense psychic energy to maintain my choking grasp upon you for all of eternity. You sealed your fate here today with this post.

>18:50
>someone asks Alaska ATC about a hijacked aircraft before Rich climbs into the aircraft

God, she looks like a cunt.

rest in peace king o7

Attached: skyking 234536.jpg (1280x720, 105.47K)

Maybe the audio isn't synched up to the events

>That's just embarrassing. Feel bad for the wife.

Attached: 1649589450521.gif (280x280, 448.33K)

Damn
This is the first time I'm watching this and this guy is such a fucking retard. And all you autists sucking him off should rightfully kill yourselves

Rip sky king

>so she could be closer to her family

omg why are women always like this? I can name at least two big instances of e-celebs doing this and it negatively impacted their careers. Fuck their god damn family. They live in the middle of god damn nowhere, and they left for that fucking reason.

Like Artosis is moving to fucking PEI, ie center of nowheresville entirely because his wife has family there.

Never listen to women. They will bring you down and have bad advice.

>his cunt wife forced him
No man is forced to do anything by a woman. He only has himself to blame. Back to Any Forums, little seething autists

Just say no? Lol