Let's see how they feel about your new persona: The Gender Bender!

>Let's see how they feel about your new persona: The Gender Bender!
>You'll be the most unpopular robot fighter since Sergeant Feces Processor.

Better times.

Attached: 1647484974586.png (936x701, 464.57K)

Patiently waiting for this episode to get banned and removed from all new releases.

The robonia episode was based too

For me, it was the snu-snu episode

>oh god, you're killing me
>oh god, you're killing me!!

>that episode where bender pretends to be a fembot to win medals and everyone is disgusted at him
Based

>Better times
Why? Surely redpilled maverick free-thinkers such as yourself pay no heed to mainstream value shifts

Attached: go sweden futurama.png (350x223, 201.39K)

>You were an excellent student, too bad I was such a lousy teacher!

I wish the Comedy Central seasons weren't so fucking underwhelming. You can point to the occasional good episode in that period but overall it was shit.

Ywnbaw

>Let's see how they feel about your new persona: The Seeder Feeder!

It had run its course by then.

Why would it?

No revived show has ever been as good as the original run. It's okay though. Futurama had 4 great seasons, 1 great movie, and a handful of great "bonus episodes" from the newer seasons.

Because election tourists think biological men crossdressing for fun somehow makes fun of trannies even though its the entire basis for drag

Because we are living in the era of corporate woke fascism

>-ACK!

Attached: benderjak.jpg (994x1000, 329.89K)

which one was the good movie? i dont remember any of them being that bad

Bender's Big Score. If you like the others more power too you, I liked them a lot as a kid. On rewatch though they fall off HARD after BBS. I love D&D and LotR but there's a strong argument to be made that Bender's Game is the worst bit of Futurama ever released.

Are you excited for the Hulu series?
Surely, with how could the CC episodes were, Hulu would be even better.