Maybe i was a little too harsh

maybe i was a little too harsh...

Attached: TD2.jpg (337x493, 55.8K)

2>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Is season 2 worth watching? I like season 1 but heard season 2 didn't live up to the first

I'd say s2 is on par with a fair grading of s1. The problem is s1 is massively overrated by midwits. There's a lot good going on in both seasons but s1 gets hyped up way too much. The only thing holding s2 back is its noir structure. If you're unfamiliar with or don't care for noir stories you might want to steer clear.

Truthfully only the first season is worth watching.

I only really appreciated S2 on my second watch there's too many moving parts but in my opinion it is as good as S1.

I take that back "as good" was maybe too much, I thought about it some more S1 was such a knockout that S2 might not live up to your expectations but it is definitely worth watching it's close to as good. Forget about S3

Sure, but don't expect anything even close to the first season. Despite Any Forums memes season 2 is the weakest.

It got undeserved hate.
S1 is better no doubt, but season 2 is still good and worth a watch. People expected some of the psychological stuff like S1 and it wasn't really there. It's just a different kind of story but it still has some very memorable moments. Season 3 starts off interesting but nosedives hard by like the third episode, you can skip it.

t. Le Boys fan

>lacks the occult and supernaturally ambiguous elements of the first
>four protagonists that don't really share much chemistry with each other save for Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell's characters
>Taylor Kitsch's subplot is really dumb and barely adds to the plot
>story essentially boils down to "government and rich people are all corrupt scumbags who murder threats to their business dealings"
>ending is shit and some characters get absolutely miserable ends while others get off pretty lightly
It's not as good as the first but I enjoyed it for what it was, especially Vaughn and Farrell's characters and their interactions with one another, and the generally seedy shit hole LA atmosphere

its a 6.5/10. don't fall for the contrarian memes about the show being superior to the first season or some underrated masterpiece, but don't let the people who absolutely shit on it because it wasn't a beat for beat remake on S1 also sway you.

best characters but i have no idea what the plot was about

Attached: TD Frank Desert Walk vp9.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

Yes. However case is not interesting and it is all confusing. Good characters. It is all about Vince and Collin. Velcoro is trainwreck that just can't stop rolling.

The case and it's solution are actually pretty neat I think. But the investigation is completely overshadowed by the character drama in the final two episodes, so on a first watch you're probably not getting much out of it. S2 wraps up its case really neatly, it just does so in brief 5 minute infodump right before some action scene, so nobody remembers it.

vince vaughan's performance was one of the worst i've ever seen. dont know why no one else seems to see this

vinceposting was the only good thing to come from that shitpile

he could've lived

How to get Ani gf?

Attached: ani.jpg (736x1313, 136.37K)

Big dick