Corey feldman discussion thread

Attached: IMG_1252.jpg (1536x2048, 412.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=O6fez3AHUzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well? What about him? I'm waiting

he's up to uhhh.....well.....um....

ASCENSION

Stop dangling the carrot and spill the beans about all the juicy stories of Hollywood's obsession with forbidden fruit, Corey

Attached: lostboys.jpg (2048x1416, 370.56K)

More like what about kids these days

youtu.be/iO_8n5y5edk

>Jews.

MILLENIUM

Feldman is a jew

He's insane, yet cool.

i hear he was supposed to duet it with micahel jackson but mj ripped him off, did a knockoff of the track instead. alone.

I can’t believe charlie sheen raped this guy

I bet he's lying. Everyone says he was a little shithead as a kid too; Ted White, the most brutal Jason could not stand him.

Does he still think he's a rock star?

for me it's 'whats up with the youth'

youtube.com/watch?v=O6fez3AHUzQ

COMEBACKKINGBROS WYA

I think he thinks he's Michael Jackson 2.0, user.

>no the jews didin't raped me I'm straight but they did raped my friend and I saw it but didn't say anything and now my friend is dead but he was raped and that makes him gay

MILLENNIUM

oh shit I didn't know this existed..
perfect.

He has unironically lived the dream life.

The worst you can say is an outside observer it's a bit "cringe", so what? Dude's 50 and can do literally whatever he wants.

it's not that simple. the ONLY thing he wants is to be as famous and loved as he was at his peak hearthrob days, and it is killing him that he can never attain that.
honestly, if he just waits until he's aged more he may have the chance for the classic long-term eventual comeback, like his buddy josh brolin, or any older actor who didn't see real fame until their twilight years

the dance repeated over and over kills me every time. mr. show is criminally underrated

>and...I want them to pah-form beastialities for me..

COMEBACK KING

I guess he's probably on that hedonic treadmill but human nature doesn't care for prince nor pauper.

Probably better to still be chasing that high than have reached it.

hope can be the cruelest of drugs

Laugh.

Its all fun and games until Steven Spielberg does a snuff film where The Fonz rapes and kills the little girl from Poltergeist.