Brendan schaub general /bsg/

mindlessly hating on this guy is peak reddit

Attached: 1508696502581.jpg (1056x1200, 169.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEwquQutXjs
youtube.com/watch?v=7fOs_Za8ofA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello mutt PR company

Based. Any Forums stands with schaub

>>>/reddit/

Talm bout muh trugg walk b

y'blogbusser

any party schaubers in the house tonight?

Attached: thiccc tiger cum.jpg (352x412, 43.46K)

>la is north korea with a beach..but they give us wifi that's cool
how high do I have to be to find this guy funny?

hayders stay haydin b

you don't gots to be high bapa you just need a few years worth of CTE talmbout getting bounced off the canvas b

Attached: schaub gives cro cop cte.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

Y'ever throw a trolley chin b? Took me till i was 23 to realize its prinounced giraffes instetta daraffes b, and I'm college egucated n everything, no one ever corregted me. Reminds me of that one fighter who was a protojuay of Tito, buh buh buh beast of a guy, never meddum. But that whole ufc man it’s kinda lige a stew, a fighter stew, Fertittas are the meat and potatoes, and Dana he’s the meat in there don’t get me wrong he’s definitely part of the delicious sauce bapi, the delicious soup, but Fertittas are the meat man they’re the nuts and potatoes. Then the epicdemic hits b and boom, no ufc, no fights and it gets peachy. Those paper views are fire to the fuel for ufc b it’s how they make money.. anyways, walg me to my trug peach? Wife and I are headin to Sahara Nevada this weekend so should be dicey b, imma come all in that city like a shark whites nose DICEY DICEY.

thank god this guys done. too dumb to make it past his little 100k podcast on youtube with the other cancelled boomer idiot and his cancelled friend who banged a ton of college girls but got creepy and started hitting up highschool girls at age 35 lmao.

hayders do it for free b

a challenger arrives!

youtube.com/watch?v=pEwquQutXjs

>walk me to my truck?
>Why, so I can blow you????
Seems like she jumped to conclusions and Shaub did literally nothing wrong

not television and film

this thread smells funny

if he did nothing wrong why is he making up weird conspiracy theories, threatening legal action, and falling off with his weirdo friend group lol.

haydurs b...its tawlf out there

Attached: these lips were made for walgin.jpg (369x193, 12.33K)

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=7fOs_Za8ofA

all these haydurs is prty dicey b

trugg fug?

Attached: Annie-Lederman-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-1.jpg (274x219, 17.72K)