Ahsoka series Chads, how are we doing?

Ahsoka series Chads, how are we doing?

Attached: 1588854985392.jpg (644x1024, 288.56K)

YJK

she's feeling the lightsaber once again

looks like anakin has constructed his own lightsaber, if you know what I mean

You ever think they banged?

honestly how do i start dating a strong, independent black woman who will set me straight and make me less racist? i feel like acquiring an ebony queen would be a healthy life decision for me.

Attached: thecrown.png (271x362, 142.62K)

Tinder

They already did their peak fight in rebels and then did it again in obiwan, there's nothing left to show with her and vader

Enjoy the aids

You're most likely racist and prejudiced against poor black people, which a lot of them unfortunately are. I'd suggest finding one from a bigger city who's parents are upper middle class

eat beans during cars 2

Definitely.

>went to the same acting school
What do ya think??

Attached: 1588854017160.png (540x750, 341.31K)

I married a black girl. Here’s some advice.
>the “strong black woman” image is reactionary; they’re taught to be confrontational, or get walked over. It gets old, but you won’t experience it if you make them feel comfortable and they’re smart enough to have adult conversation. In a good environment, they grow out of it.
>A LOT of black women are collectively realizing that black men are overwhelmingly trash. Think of the “podcast nigga” archetype, and the “deadbeat dad.” They’re tired of it. They don’t want to be single moms.
>BMWF relationships are far less successful than BFWM relationships. The former are layabout black men hunting for fat white girls who treat them ‘exotic’, then knock them up and leave. The latter are upwardly-mobile black women who want a stable home.
>The children of BFWM relationships are often considered “less black” by the black community because they grew up in a two-parent household. These girls HATE this stereotype.
>A good education will make her classier and less hostile, but a liberal arts education may instill a victim complex
>You’re generally competing with exes who did less than the bare minimum. Leaning to cook simple-yet-decent meals will take you a loooong way. For the type of woman you want, maturity and transparency will go a long way. Never “play games”, and demand the same of her.
>Do not be afraid to flirt straightforwardly; they like it. Just don’t “act black”. A lot of guys try, and it’s not a good look. Black gals definitely like when guys dress up. A collared shirt, chinos, and a nice watch always helped me.
>When they say ‘ya stupid’ or ‘you play too much,’ pay attention to their tone. See if it’s playful. There’s a decent chance they’re flirting.
>A lot of them will act ‘extra black’ (louder, trashier, etc) in a whiter or fancier environment. This is insecurity. Try to avoid gals who do this.
Ask specific questions if you want more.

>chads
lol ahsoka is for feminist soys

Kill yourself

Lol, this isnt chud speak. What are you doing on Any Forums?

BWC strikes again

lol death to america

Unironically taking time off work to care for a terminally ill family member, meaning I have a lot of downtime, but interruptions are too frequent to do long tasks.

>ywn have a cute black girl hold onto you and smile like that
why live bros?

Why won’t you?

W
B
S

Attached: chethanks.jpg (828x755, 118.98K)

>black
She is barely black

>rebels
normies didn't watch that, normies want live action shit they can share on twitter and post screen caps in this god forsaken place

Kinoa

Attached: 1608028887659.jpg (440x702, 39.88K)

you either type this whole thing or you saved it from somewhere else to post here, think about your life for a while

The chudcels feathers are very ruffled from jealousy and intense sexual/emotional frustration after reading your post.

Shit is hilarious.

Attached: 1654725224265.png (1429x1440, 1.15M)

what's the color of her pussy?