Why is Youtube so soulless now?

Why is Youtube so soulless now?

Attached: 1559980289338.png (863x664, 279.72K)

>what's happening forum
what did he mean by this?

>now
It became soulless as soon as the faggot you posted got popular

fuck you nigger. RWJ was pure soul

Reminder this guy is still active, he does those shorts things like tiktok now and gets like 1M+ views on each video

RIP ZYZZ

how to write out the sound during his transitiond

no soul here

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 16.37.41.png (390x174, 93.62K)

It got soulless whenever people could make a living from it and get rich. Whenever money gets infront of passion things will go to shit sooner or later. Did the guys who did Badger Mushroom do it for moneys sake?

Corporations took it over, now regular people who rise up the ranks aren't 'priority' producers anymore. It's all corporatism and it sucks.

I get why you like him because I remember him too and he reminds me of a simpler, happier era of the internet. But dude, be honest with yourself. RWJ was pure cringe, same goes for Fred and Smosh and the rest. They were the forerunner to the modern soulless influencer. They might not be as bad as the ones we have now but they were the beginning of the end.

I first heard about Chris Chan through this dude when he covered his semen-drinking confession

>CAPITALISM IS BAD!!!
fuck off leftist trannies

> implying it ever wasn't
sad how it ruined a generation of kids

They're right you corporate NPC.

>RWJ was pure cringe, same goes for Fred and Smosh and the rest. They were the forerunner to the modern soulless influencer. They might not be as bad as the ones we have now but they were the beginning of the end.
sadly this.

i remember first seeing this dude, and thinking "the golden age of the internet is over."
i was right

Did I say capitalism you schizo?

ok leftist tranny

Smartphones ruined the internet

Posted from my iphone

Projecting a bit aren't we?

ZERO SOUL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

I'm all for people working real jobs and getting paid. Things like youtube should be a hobby or something. The quality is always way to low to warrant the amount of money they get.

Political correctness, censorship and de-monetization the moment you swear or show something nsfw mean that modern Youtubers talk like fucking corporate robots instead of human beings. That's why YT is so soulless.

what's happening everyone forum?

why did he quit?

He was on the list.

?