They definitely fucked

They definitely fucked

Attached: EI_eZEHUwAAxlFi.jpg (1200x783, 122.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0wHqNi3x5M&t=959s
indiewire.com/2013/01/terence-stamp-says-working-on-phantom-menace-was-boring-but-he-had-a-crush-on-natalie-portman-102011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they probably make that canon in his prequel show

that is unless liam neeson goes on another racist rampage on the streets.

you just know

What rampage?

>I’m reporting a black bastard

Attached: Taken.jpg (900x675, 71.74K)

Maybe Qui Gon is actually Anakin's dad!

Thats why he lost against Darth Maul, he splooged for the first time in his life and it fucked with his sage like concentration

actor gossip without any relevance to the character, ignore

>Darth Vader has a whole mom with an actress, lines, and everything
>this goes entirely unexplored

wtf

He is from a certain point of view.

Qui gone?
Dad gone!

His best friend was murdered by a groid so he used to walk around Dublin with a kosh in his pocket hoping some jig would pick a fight with him so he could get revenge. It never happened and her stopped doing it pretty quickly since he was young and coping with loss at the time.
When he told that story people basically treated him like he was a terrorist but i guess it's died down.

>actor gossip

Reminder that Terrence Stamp agreed to play Chancellor Valorum because he had a crush on teenage Natalie Portman after seeing her in The Professional.

He was not allowed in the same room with her and wasn't invited back for the sequels.

Attached: mister memorable.jpg (187x269, 10.02K)

>Qui Gons ghost returns
>Hello there
>Ive always been here you silly boy, how come you havnt been able to contact me? As a Jedi your mediumship skills are most lacking.

proof?

Believe women.

>When he told that story people basically treated him like he was a terrorist but i guess it's died down.

I remember it being a rare case of people seeing sense. He admitted to being a racist for irrational, but very intense and understandable reasons. Then he learned and got better.

Of course the guy had to do the most dumb arse thing afterwards and retcon it to "uh, from my point of view i was never a racist, actually."

youtube.com/watch?v=t0wHqNi3x5M&t=959s

indiewire.com/2013/01/terence-stamp-says-working-on-phantom-menace-was-boring-but-he-had-a-crush-on-natalie-portman-102011/

There was more info in some 2000s magazine/website I'll see if I can find it.

He had to try to see if she was a virgin

>Palpatine's behind it all

Attached: The Whill(tm) to Act.jpg (1200x676, 52.81K)

>There was more info in some 2000s magazine/website I'll see if I can find it.

Christ I fucking hate this it's impossible to google. Just keep getting the same 'from Empire magazine, via IGN' clickbait articles.

There's an article out there (circa Attack of the Clones release) specifically about how he wasn't invited back for the sequels because he made Portman feel uncomfortable and didn't get the opportunity to physically be with her. It was gossipy and from one of those Seanbaby type websites.

Anyway that's why Chancellor Valorum just disappears, surprised the whole affair doesn't get more attention.

Anakin took her virginity when he blasted through her hymen during childbirth

Maybe it was a lie invented by yellow press for clicks?

>now this is podracing

Why was Sio Bibble's role diminished in AotC & RotS?

Attached: Bibble Bebop.png (815x816, 968.7K)