Daily reminder that this is the Rishi Maze that Luke and Leia are looking at...

Daily reminder that this is the Rishi Maze that Luke and Leia are looking at, which has been confirmed by George Lucas himself.

Attached: 165754249.png (1270x720, 1.5M)

who cares about that old retard

star wars was saved in editing anyway.

>who cares about that old retard

I do.

>star wars was saved in editing anyway.

Don't know, don't care.

based retard

Dont know what the fuck that means and don't care.

Star Wars is gay

What happens there other than bird people?

What bird people? Quick rundown please, I'm not an expert on Star Wars lore.

And the significance to that is?

Attached: 1479534779443.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Nothing, it's just that it's not a protostar like the Disney Jews are saying.

The Thrawn trilogy mentioned some kind of bird people living on the planet Rishi, they appeared in a video game years later.

Thanks for your reply. Thrawn is based.

Attached: 165752849.png (1199x669, 2M)

>they appeared in a video game years later
I love hanging out in Rishi doing odd jobs for talking chickens. Pretty comfy planet.

I completely agree with you.

the space pirate planet

I cry every time I watch ESB

>George Lucas
who

that was the galaxy, it meant they were very far away, hyperspace is ultrafast, lile crossing a galaxy on half an hour fast
inb4 galaxies dont move in real time
Have you checked the new Nasa images? The galaxies moved a lot

Why are the rebels outside of their galaxy?

And the much more interesting question. Why the fuck dont the rebels colonize another galaxy and just leave the empire. Its not liek they dont have FTL travel lol Thats how America was founded. Patriots leaving Great Britain because of the oppressive monarchy.

So much shit makes no sense about all of this ocne you become and adult and have a clear perspective on how the world works.

yes i absolutely adore nasa and the power of science

I'll admit right away that I don't know much about Star Wars lore, but I'm pretty sure in one of the films, Han says he's going to "make the jump to light speed". So there's no way you could cross an entire galaxy in half an hour at just the speed of light because the speed of light in insanely slow.

Its the reason you can write your shitty comments on here. Science. Not your beloved father in the sky. If it was for retards liek you, we would still be hearding goats in fuck no where.

*is insanely slow.

Economically no space war makes sense. The only reason to fight over the political control of planets would be to do it for it's own sake.

>sa images? The galaxies moved a lot
No they don't. Galaxies are tens of thousands of lightyears big. One pixel on any picture is several lightyears if not thousands. There is no visible movement over the course of a minute. Not even years.

What would you like me to do with this information?

The Milky Way galaxy is estimated to contain 400 billion stars. Assuming the Star Wars galaxy contains 400 billion stars, how the fuck could the Republic have conquered 400 billion star-systems at just the super-slow speed of light? None of this shit makes any sense unless the Star Wars galaxy is an ultra-small galaxy containing maybe 100 million star-systems.

Finger my bum hole.

You dont know how fast their hyperdrives are. Condiering no SW movie makes a big deal out of it and ships just zip around planets constantly, i assume the travel speed very very fast. Meaning Tattooine>Coruscant, max 3 days.

I don't know much about Star Wars lore, but I know in one of the films, Han says he's going to make his ship jump to the speed of light. So can the Millennium Falcon travel faster than light or just at the speed of light? Because the speed of light is PAINFULLY slow.

We get it and you're right but light speed jumps work like Instant Transmission does in DBZ in star wars. Period.