Each movie is better than the last and the final movie in the trilogy is the best

>Each movie is better than the last and the final movie in the trilogy is the best

Are there any other movie trilogies like this?

Attached: man with no name.jpg (317x450, 39.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnR7C8mZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Godfather.

In reverse.

The Lord of the Rings

I liked for a few dollars more than the good, the bad and the ugly
youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnR7C8mZQ

Star Wars

Austin Powers. The first one is classic of course, but it’s still sort of finding it’s way. The second one is often the funniest, but all the toilet humour drags it down just as often. Goldmember is the perfect refinement of the formula.

>Are there any other movie trilogies like this?
Absolutely NO, because you need Sergio Leone to direct and Clint Eastwtood to play the lead

When's the last time you guys actually watched these films? They don't hold up.

Attached: Pizza Time.jpg (752x618, 48.35K)

...to have a trilogy that gets better with each film?

any one that like tgtbtu over fafdm is a sheep that can only parrot others opinions
it got more popular at the time because it was more about america but it's the second weakest leone movie, still great ofc but nowhere near the level of mastepieces like for a few dollars more and once upon a time in the west/america

Fistful of Dollars is the weakest, since it's the one he ripped off Kurosawa.

I live the Dollars trilogy very much, but I tend to lean towards liking For a Few Dollars More over The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Both films are better than the first entry of that series, but A Fistful of Dollars is still great, if more derivative, just very well executed, and it still does nicely.

Star Wars OT

Great trance

For me it's Good/Bad/Ugly > A Fistful of Dollars > For a Few Dollars More

"See my mule don't like people laughing.
He get's the crazy idea they're laughing at him"

not this one

I don't even remember what For a Few Dollars More is about. I remember liking all three movies, but I cannot recall a single thing about the second one.

TGTBTU>AFDM>FOD

El Indio raped and killed Col Mortimer's sister, so he was on a quest for revenge
he comes across Clint Eastwood, and they team up since Clint wants the bounty

>filtered by Godfather
Oh my fucking kek. Just get out of here

Godfather was a worse film that Chinatown