You roll your spaghetti on the plate right? You don’t use a spoon right?

You roll your spaghetti on the plate right? You don’t use a spoon right?

Attached: 43527E41-E37D-41C6-A63C-F85A9CF2D781.jpg (1920x1080, 147.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wpMZoecSuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My Meditalian born parents do it all the time. My fiancé’s northern Italian family frowns upon it. It’s a regional thing, like most things in Italy, a supposedly single nation divided into several subregions that have more differences than similarities.

Wait. What? I use a fork and mix it all around. The fuck are you talking about?

why would i use a spoon for spegget?

>caring about what other people do

You should stop doing this, life is so much more enjoyable when you’re minding your own damn business.

i break up the spaghetti so much before even cooking it in water. then i cut it up so much with a fork that everything can be scooped up in easy bites

I slice the spaghetti up with a razor blade so that it melts in the pan

yeah most Italian are extremely close-minded and bigoted regarding food and stuff. Not even provincial, because customs and some dialect words vary from town to town few kilometres away. It's a cope for protecting their fragile ego and to feel superior.
I went the opposite way, full food sperg

for me, it's scraping the fork on the plate while eating

Attached: 1636238852860.jpg (1280x720, 78.3K)

keep this in mind whenever someone brings up their italian friend as absolute authority on italian food, most italians have no idea what goes on outside of their living area and will frown upon stuff that is completely normal in other parts of italy

Most Italians, if not all italians are, and I cannot overstate this, goombah greaseball eggplant moulignon boot-niggers and not a single one of them is white or a real Christian, so there's that.

like oil in boiling water

>not using scissors

youtube.com/watch?v=3wpMZoecSuE

or pic related

Attached: file.png (670x480, 268.93K)

Rate my most recent spaghetti lads

Attached: spa.jpg (1074x803, 320.01K)

That spahetti is mad niggerish

lovecraftian

It must feel so comfy having a cool group of frens and eating all together like that. All around the table, eating the same meal and talking about stuff. I never had frens and now in ny 30s looks even harder. All men have missuses and they don't let them hang out with single dudes. I went to a pub with a cool dude from my work and he was all the time checking his phone and texting her missus. She made him go back after the second pint "or else". It looks like the only middle age people who have frens are gang members (the sopranos, sons of anarchy, the aryan brotherhood, latin kings, etc.) and that's it. Normal people become soi husbands like Walter White

>right?
>right?

Attached: 1650624004033.jpg (923x1200, 126.78K)

as an italian i just use a fork, no weird spoon shit

i use chopsticks and eat them out of a small bowl

i cut my spaghetti with a fork and knife and then eat it

Attached: peppy.jpg (786x719, 57.75K)

Are you Italian from Italy or one of those mutts that day "I'm Italian/Irish/Greek" and have never even been to Europe in their lives??

Worse than the Germans

If you're willing to start a criminal organisation I'd be open to having meals with you, and our associates, user.

Good system

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS

Underrated post

Start going down the pub at lunchtime and befriend the old men, it's pretty cozy watching the racing with them on Saturdays

Sounds like pretty much every culture on this planet, but it's good to know your side of the story.