The Old Man

Made a thread yesterday about this show. Got 9 posts and was archived.
That was the 5th thread total this show has got since it started airing one month ago.
This actually has a story, it actually has decent actors and yet it this board doesn't even talk about it.
I'll ask the same thing I asked the previous thread
What the fuck is wrong with you? Is capeshit really the only thing this board cares about at this point?

Attached: 1657682431822.jpg (680x1000, 487.87K)

So is it MCU or DC?

There are more troon and Any Forums threads than capeshit

I'm waiting for it to run its course before watching it. Did enjoy the first episode, however. Is the whole thing out yet?

6th episode airs tomorrow
apparently there will be a total of 8 so two more weeks for you

A bit slow after the Kino episode 1 and 2 but I'll watch tomorrow

>fx
sorry only hbo, netflix or amazon shows here
under the banner of heaven is another good show nobody here talks about because its not in any of those streaming services

>streaming services
you telling me this board is too retarded to go to rarbag and download a torrent?

sorry i cant figure out a way to insert trannies and niggers into this so no shitposting

Thanks, man. Since we're on the topic of good shows on Hulu, I highly recommend Mr. Inbetween if you haven't already seen it. Three seasons, solid on all fronts, best show I've seen in a long time against which I've been hoping to find something even half as good. First episode of Old Man gave me those vibes which is why I decided to wait. I'd like to relish the whole thing.

there is a black character in the show
he hasn't mentioned anything at all about his race so far but you can run with that
not even kidding go shitpost about it all you want at least it will increase the chance of people watching this show because so far it had 5 good episodes

oh nice ive been wanting to see some detective like movies or shows, ill start this tomorrow user

I love the show that's why i don't talk about it

This. Discussing things we like is not the way of Any Forums.

Not really true
I think it's fair to say that most of this board loved Chernobyl and at the very least first season of True Detective and there were constant threads about those

I haven't watched it user, but I'm commenting because you brought it to my attentive and it seems good and I want to bump this non-capeshit thread

my mom and grandpa like it

I’ve never seen it but I will bump your thread.

You need to include the torrent link in the op if you want to discuss a Hulu show or else everyone thinks you are a shill.

I feel like good things only get discussed if they go viral with normalfags

Like most shows, the first act was too short and then it devolved into a slog of a second act that is repeating the same conversations for about 3 episodes straight. And then they are likely going to try to squeeze the third act of this storyline into the last 30 mins of the final episode. The first episode had intrigue and agency. But like most show, it couldn't keep up that tempo. We are bogged down in flashbacks that feature lesser actors and back-story that no one really cares about and should not be taking so long.

it's pretty mediocre but i watch it for lithgow

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-013934.png (760x1377, 411.73K)

>lithgow
Amazing range. Great comedic actor that can also play a tragic sympathetic character, a remorseless serial killer and a loveable grandpa

>muh dead wife
>muh dead mom
>muh random female neighbour
i wish it was an old man operator show instead of centring around woman

Bruh I am watching this shit right now and it’s fucking boring.

This is a shill thread for a bad show.

uh the action is so bad that honestly it should stick to the drama

Yeah. It turned real gay real fast.